View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 03:49 PM   #26
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote