View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by give_me_dares View Post
people ask for me to respond in how it went. i don't like responding and i don't want to read through others because i don't have the time.
Okay you have the time to start 4-5 threads per week, do the dares, bump your threads to get more dares but won't take a few minutes of your very precious time to give back to whom gave you? Oh oops sorry... you don't have the time... hey maybe those who stopped replying to you have some "schedule issues" too... Just a thought...

And to reply to the original question, I don't think there's a problem with users asking for dares in general. But recently there has been an increase of mediocre demands in that section, a bit like Mephisto described. Very little information & a basic "give me dares" (ah! no pun intended to the poster to which I've just replied btw) is more likely to go down with either no replies or sarcastic ones.

So to anyone who wants to post in TorD: Don't be afraid to give as much details as possible. This won't reduce the amount of replies & will most likely increase the quality of them instead.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote