Thread: Fiction: Bad Girl
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 11:55 AM   #6
Whispering Dom

I walk to your room, and look in. You are lying on your bed, on your side, curled up asleep. I see you’ve put panties on. While you often sleep with me, in my bed, I give you your own space, although you’re not allowed to close the door, I always have access.

I’d gone to take a shower after the playroom, and suggested you have a short rest. Now I’m ready for your next little batch of torment. I’m enjoying coming up with ideas on the fly, it’s forcing me to think, to try to be creative, making me think about what I can do, how you’ll react.

I walk in and sit on the side of the bed. You are breathing quietly. I take a long lingering look over your body, I never get tired of it. I reach my hand out and gently rock your shoulder. You stir and sleepily open your eyes, then look at me and smile.

“Hey…” you say quietly.

“Have a nice nap?” I ask, and you nod your head, then slowly roll onto your back and stretch. I put my hand out and gently caress your breast and you sigh quietly. I look down at your panties.

“I put them on so I wouldn’t touch myself. That’s ok isn’t it?” I chuckle.

“Sure.” I say. “That’s fine. Very sweet.”

“I actually put two pairs on” you say with a slight blush. You pause, looking at me. “You’ve got me wound up so tight…” I laugh quietly. “But you know that, don’t you.” I smile and nod. There’s a pause as you look at me. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.” I say

“Why?” You are looking at me. “I mean what made you want to do this today?” I shrug. “You said you’re not cross with me that I haven’t done anything to upset you.”

“Of course not” I say. “It just occurred to me that i wanted to do something different.” I’m thinking, look at you and smile, I want to reassure you that there’s nothing wrong. “I guess to start with I just wanted to set a boundary, make you realize that your orgasms are mine.” I pause. “Both to give, but also to withhold if I feel like it.” I shrug again. You’re still looking at me, but you nod your head.

“Ok. I just wasn’t sure… Thought you might be punishing me for something.” I smile at you and shake my head. I'm not sure where all this talk of punishments is coming from, I’ve never been much of one to think about punishments when it comes to these kinds of relationships, and it’s not been something we’ve ever really talked about in the time we’ve been playing together. I always think that if you need to punish someone because they aren’t doing what you want them to do, then you’re probably not in the right relationship.

“No” I say. “Nothing like that, it’s all meant to be fun.” I see you nod your head again. I pause for a moment. “You know I love to make you cum, don’t you.” You look at me. I smile. “Just imagine how good it’s going to be when I do make you after this.” I say, and I see you smile. I run my fingers over your breast again, feel the nipple so erect, I let my hand slide gently down your tummy, linger at the top of your panties, then run my fingers ever so lightly down them and feel you shudder. I get up from the bed. “Now, get up and take those panties off, let me take a look at you.”

You get up off the bed, and pull the panties down and step out of them. I smile when I see there are indeed two pairs, for some reason I find that very sweet. You are looking at me expectantly, presumably hoping, expecting even that now is when you are going to get that wonderful orgasm, and I have to say, looking at you, once again I almost throw my plans out and cave. I’ve never really wanted to deny you, you’re gorgeous when you orgasm, but I am enjoying this play, and since my own orgasm, I guess have a little bit more self control. You stand there, naked, looking at me. I think you may be trembling slightly, and I know it’s not because you are cold.

“I want to go to the store, get a few things.” You look at me, I won’t say crushed, but I can tell that you were pretty sure I was going to end what is presumably torture for you. “Put on that dress I bought you and we’ll go together.” That dress is a nice, summery dress, very short. It really shows your legs off nicely. You groan quietly and move to pick up your panties. “No panties though.” I say and you look up at me.

“Seriously?” You are looking at me.

“Of course seriously.” I say. “And no bra either.” Your eyes have gone wide. “Just the dress, and some shoes.” You are shaking your head. “It’s not cold out is it.” I say. You are just staring at me. “It’s how I want you.” You stand there, naked, just looking at me. I realize again that this is all new. I’ve never done anything like this before, any time we’ve been out of the house together it’s just been vanilla, and I guess it may be throwing you a bit. I walk up to you, gently touch your cheek. “You trust me don’t you?” I say quietly. You swallow hard, but nod. “You’ll be fine, in fact you’ll look great, I like you in that dress.” You are looking at me, but finally you breath out, and nod your head.

“Ok” You say. “Just the dress and shoes.” I look at you and smile.

“I’ll be waiting in the kitchen.” I say, and turn and walk out of the room, leaving my naked and frustrated sub behind.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: