View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:54 AM   #7
Cynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by God_Of_Masters View Post
rofl rofl......hahahahahahahaha sry sry my mistake on some parts

but ya...the way you put it....things can go wrong. Hence i didn't specify anything. If one way was harmful, find another one which is not.
Well sadly some people take things too literal and lack some common sense about things sometimes. So I think it's always better to be as specific about things as you can. Leaving things up to the imagination can be both good and bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by messyslave123 View Post
1)3 litres is nothing 2)your title says ur a girl yet your reply is referencing a guy. So stop cheating these forums
3 Liters may not be much, if spaced out. However there are plenty of cases of people drinking too much water too quickly and taking a dirt nap afterwords. Ever heard of "Hold your wee for a wii"? Some radio station decided to have people drink large quantities of water (starting small) and hold their urine. Guess what? Someone died.

As for the whole guy vs girl thing... It's not unheard of for guys to pose obviously. But I'd like to know where in the post are you getting that male thing? Saying "pee hole"? Girls have them too you know... If anything it reads more like someone too young for the forums rofl

(Read, whenever I'm ready :P)
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote