View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #14
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hehe, thanks Misjeslaveboy, nice addition.

Mhumm, i just had something else i wanted to share with you all :P this is less of a 'hey you can do this' and more just me showing off / excitedly running up to you jumping up and down and wanting to show ya what i made :P

Haha but anyway, i had a bit of wood and stuff knocking around and someone had thrown out the smashed up pieces of this old stool.. like an artists stool where it has a threaded piece of wood down the middle so you can wind the top to different heights.. anyway, i basically stole that threaded wood, cleaned it up and rebuilt a perfect lil bondage stool around it!

An image of the stool on it's own, albeit furnished with my cuffs ^^

Me unhelpfully bound to the stool :O with my feet on a short enough link that they cannot touch the floor.

And me squirming my hardest to try and break free of the stool :P

It's brilliant! and it works even better than i had hoped.. of course my favorite thing to do is have a toy of some kind.. usually something i'm very scared of and that really stretches me out and really hurts but feellss ohhh sho good if i take it to the base.. then bind myself into place on the stool with say an ice padlock or just a time limit. It's even awesome just to use the stool to ride any toys i want, the adjustable height is wonderful ^^ haha. I'm just really pleaseed with the way it's turned out.. when your bound to the stool it takes actually a bit of effort to stay on it.. i haven't stayed on the thing long enough for my muscles to give out completley yet.. i suspect there might be a risk of me and the stool toppling over if that's the case.. you have to balance on it a little, heh.. but gawds it just drives those toys so unarguably hard and deep <.< once your there, all you can do is squirm and make noise, cause you aint gettin off :P hehe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote