View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 07:45 PM   #12
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Book Chapter 2

It would be the perfect place to hold her, to act out my plan without fear of interruption.
Once inside the park I quickened my pace to catch up; I needed to get ahead of her. The path twisted around to the east to begin with as it headed up towards the north gate and to where her home lay behind its gates. My best bet was to wait where it passed close to a wooded area in the north west of the park.

I began to go through my plan in my head for the thousandth time. As soon as I could, I needed to get into a place where I could surprise her, then I would drag her into the woods and away from prying eyes. In preparation of tonight, I had done a bit of exploring. Deep within those woods was an old fisherman’s lodge, long since forgotten and fallen into disrepair once the lake had dried. I doubt anyone knew it still existed, it looked like it had been abandoned for decades. It would be the perfect place to hold her, to act out my plan without fear of interruption.

As if to test my patience, she’d stopped at a bench. From my vantage point, I could just make out her features; she looked troubled. I couldn’t help but snicker to myself at thoughts of how whatever was worrying her would pale in comparison to what I had in mind for her. She sat for over half an hour with her eyes closed, sometimes smiling and sometimes frowning, with the little crease that I had learned to associate with her intense focus appearing between her eyebrows occasionally. I couldn’t wait to see what her face looked like when a cane came down hard across her perfect tits...STOP! I commanded myself. If I was going to stand a chance at pulling this off, I needed to stay focused. Once I had her restrained at the cabin, I could let my mind wander to all the sick twisted fantasies I’d always wanted to play out all it wanted.

Without warning, her eyes shot open and she was looking around. I jumped off the path and headed for the darkness, shuffling out of sight. My pace quickened as I hurried through the thickets, weeds and long grass. I looked back to see she is just a small black silhouette in the distance now. I needed to get myself hidden and wait til she walked past me.
Tease is offline   Reply With Quote