Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 03:06 AM   #14
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Nine

The Apartment

Chapter Nine

Waking up naturally, when her body wanted to, was a satisfying feeling for Aimee. During the week her alarm would wake her up long before she wanted to. Along with having to get up and ready for work, Aimee now had a morning routine which included percolating a pot of coffee and making breakfast for her and her flatmate. Aimee gently ran her hands over her breasts, checking her nipples after last night's ordeal. They felt a little sore but not as painful as she was anticipating. She dragged herself out of bed and looked at herself in the mirror. The puffiness in her pussy had disappeared and her lips had returned to normal. She was visibly wet, but that was nothing new. Having only been allowed two orgasms in the past two weeks she was getting used to being denied the ultimate pleasure and being in a constant state of horniness from daily teasing. “Last night was fucking intense”, she said to herself as she continued her inspection. She turned around and parted her cheeks with her hands looking over her shoulder trying to glimpse a peak of her tight butt hole. That too looked fairly normal from what she could see although as she pressed her finger against the tight opening she could definitely feel a little soreness.

Happy with her recovery, she left her room and made her way through the living area and into the kitchen. She made some coffee as she could already hear the sound of falling water from Bethany’s shower, before grabbing a quick shower herself and preparing breakfast for them both. She plated up Bethany’s food and made sure to serve hers in the dog bowl remembering her new rule. She placed the bowel on the floor, got on all fours, spreading her legs so her holes were exposed and began munching at its contents.

After a few moments, Aimee heard Bethany’s door open behind her, before feeling her hand on her head.

“You are such a good little slut, remembering your new rule and giving me a wonderful view of your holes first thing”.

Aimee swallowed her mouthful. She was embarrassed at her position but had started to enjoy the control Bethany had over her. She felt safe and enjoyed satisfying someone else and putting their wishes above her own. Her pussy pulsed at hearing the words from her flatmate and she felt good knowing she had pleased Bethany, “Thank you, Miss”.

“Although you did neglect one little detail, slut”.

Aimee paused, a little frightened what she had done wrong and too scared to ask, looking up at Bethany seeing she was dressed smartly and wearing her mask.

“Your hands should be behind your back, slut. Using them to support you doesn’t look as nice”.

Aimee promptly put her hands behind her back not wanting to upset her flatmate who she now began craving the need to please. Alongside this was the continual thought that Bethany could literally ruin her life at any moment. “I’m sorry, Miss”.

“It’s okay, slut”. Bethany reassured her as she made her way back behind her naked slave.

Aimee re-focused her attention on her food, which was made more difficult without her hands supporting her before feeling the familiar motion of rope tying her upper limbs in place.

“There, that will aid as a training tool so you remember that’s how I want my slut to eat”.

Aimee continued to battle with her food, congratulating herself with every morsel she managed to eat as her owner sat at the island looking over her enjoying what she had prepared for her.

The pair ate breakfast, mostly in silence as Bethany seemed distracted on her phone.

“That was good, thank you slut”.

At least she’s grateful”, Aimee told herself as she swallowed some more food, “you’re welcome, Miss”.

Aimee went for another attempt, straining her tongue as the food danced around the bowl, when all of a sudden she heard an unexpected noise.

BUZZZZZ. BUZZZZZZZZ.

Oh god” Aimee worried, as she heard the unmistakable sound of the intercom buzzer reverberate around the apartment.

“Don’t you dare move slut and finish your food, I want a clean bowl when I check”.

Aimee buried her head deep into the bowl as she frantically began tonging at her food to not disappoint, as she heard Bethany walk over to the intercom.

“Hey, I’m up on the third floor”.

Oh fuck”, Aimee panicked to herself, torn between finishing her food and being fretful about what was going on. “Who the fuck is coming up? Surely they won’t see me? I’m hidden behind the island so I’m sure they won’t see if it’s just another delivery guy or something. I’m sure everything will be fine”, she tried to sooth her anxious thoughts and calm herself down.

“Remember what I said, slut. Don’t you dare move. Don’t look up or concern yourself with anything unless I say so, clear?”.

“Yes Miss”, Aimee replied as she tried to focus on eating her food trying to ignore her naked and exposed position as she listened out for what was going on.

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Aimee heard the sound from the front door, before feeling the cool draft of air hitting her tight exposed holes as it opened.

“Hey guys, come in”, Bethany said with an excited tone, “you both look great, put your coats up here and I’ll grab us some drinks and we can have a chat”.

Oh, my, fucking, god”. Aimee paused at the words “guys”, meaning there was more than one person and “drinks” meaning they were coming over to the kitchen, where she was. She could feel her body heat up in humiliation and her pussy pulse as she listened to the myriad of footsteps coming her way.

“Thank you so much for having us over”, Aimee heard one voice say, a girl’s voice.

“Yes it's always fun when we get to come over”, said another girl’s voice. As the footsteps got closer and closer to where Aimee was eating her breakfast, naked on the floor, she remembered what she was told and focused on her food, trying desperately to ignore the impending revelation but listening to every sound.

She heard the fridge door open and close shortly after.

“I know it’s early girls, but I thought a cheeky wine would be in order”, she heard Bethany say as the other footsteps stopped behind her.

“Sounds great”, said the first girl to speak, before the other perked up acknowledging the elephant in the room. The elephant being naked Aimee.

“Oh, look, it’s Aimee”.

“Oh yeah, so it is”, said the first girl.

Aimee squirmed a little, her face heating up like crazy as she could feel the girl's eyes just staring at her exposed little holes. “How the hell do they know about me? Aimee questioned herself, “and how the hell do they know my name?”.

“She looks a little excited”, the first girl observed.

“Oh, I think it twitched a little when you said that”, the second girl added as they both giggled.

Oh. My. Fucking. God”. Aimee screamed in her head, knowing they could see how wet her pussy was, how it was reacting to being looked at and being commented on. It was humbling being talked about as if she couldn’t hear or her thoughts and feelings didn’t matter. Aimee desperately wished this wasn’t happening and that a different hole would swallow her up and take her away from this humiliation. She stayed in position, her butt up in the air and legs spread as she had been told. She could feel a warm dribble running down her inside thigh. “Oh fuck, how is this turning me on?”.

“Yes, that’s my little slave, Aimee”. Bethany voice replied distantly as she walked over to the living area. “but she responds better when you call her slut”.

“Of course”, said the first girl as Aimee could make out their footsteps joining Bethany.

“When will the slut be joining us?”, enquired the second girl.

“She’s just finishing off her breakfast”, Bethany answered before realising something. “Oh damn”, I haven't picked up any glasses for us. Make yourselves comfortable and I’ll go get them”.

Knowing Bethany was coming back over, Aimee doubled her efforts on her food. She had actually done really well considering and was only a few mouthfuls away from finishing.

Bethany scrambled around behind Aimee for some glasses, before crouching down and whispering in her ear. “Well done slut, you did so well for me not reacting or trying to cover up. These two friends of mine know all about you and our arrangement, so don’t worry. Besides, it looks like you enjoyed showing yourself off”.

“Ahhh”, Aimee let out an almost silent groan as she felt Bethany’s finger glide up her inner leg, so there was no ambiguity as to what she was referring to.

“You’re doing so well with your food, nearly there”.

Bethany held her fingers briefly to Aimee’s mouth for her to clean which she did.

“Wait here, knees spread and head on the floor when you finish and I’ll come back over shortly and do introductions”.

Aimee didn’t say a word. She didn’t know how to react. On one hand, she felt violated again, being seen by total strangers. Only this time it was worse than some delivery guy. These were two other girls and Aimee had no idea what they looked like and yet they had already seen her most private, intimate area, spread out on display. On the other hand, it was turning her on immensely. “Their comments were so humiliating, but feeling like I am just an object or a pet was hot”, Aimee battled with herself again. Why is Bethany even allowing this?” Aimee thought to herself.

Bethany walked back to the girls in the living area and Aimee could hear the cork being pulled from the bottle and wine being poured. As they chatted away, Aimee zoned out, feeling unimportant and degraded. She finished the last pieces of food and tried to ignore the ache in between her legs as she waited for Bethany, with her legs spread, holes exposed and her face to the floor as instructed.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: