View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #11
kearns

"The workers will be installing everything while we're away. One of them is an old family friend, so you'll be uh, tipping him for his services when we get back."
The rest of the ride continued in silence until they reached Jennifer's house. Jennifer was told to be looking out the window for her ride, and upon seeing them she grabbed up two cardboard boxes and walked out to the car. Caroline couldn't believe her luck. The figure making her way toward her car was flawless. Huge tits that joggled as she walked complemented her bee-stung lips and hourglass shape. Even from the distance, Caroline could see Jennifer's hips rolling and she knew, based on the hips and the pictures she'd seen, that Jennifer owned one hot ass.
Well, OWNED a hot ass. I own it now, Caroline thought, smiling to herself. Yes, this one won't have to be put on a strict diet or exercise plan at all. Her body was every horny man's dream- it screamed "whore."
"Hello, uh, Mistress," Jennifer said nervously, opening the car door.
"Don't be shy, Jennifer, I've heard all about you! Actually, I've seen you more than I've heard about you, but same diff. You're not shy at all though, so don't act like it."
"Uh, sorry, I've just never uh, done this before."
"You are to address me as Mistress at all times, Jennifer."
"Sorry Mistress."
"I'll let you slide for now because you're new and we have a big day ahead. I'll tell you all the rules and what to expect in your new life as Pussyslut here drives."
"Uh..." Jennifer glanced nervously over at her friend, who was gripping the steering wheel tightly and looking straight ahead.
"Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you about your new names. This here is Pussyslut, and your new name is Tits. Don't ever let me catch you two calling each other anything different.
"Tits?" Jennifer said incredibly. "Tits?!?"
"Yes, TITS, Tits, and if you don't like it that's too bad because I own your ass and those wonderful balloons on your chest. Do I make myself clear, TITS?"
"Uh, yes Mistress! Sorry Mistress!" Jennifer said, not wishing to anger this woman.
"Good. Drive, Pussyslut."
"Yes Mistress."
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote