View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 12:39 AM   #15
jinuswam

Cool

Seeing others step on the wrong tile amuses me. All the pies thrown at them for failing looks good on them. I wished that they failed more so they'd get more mess and punishments. While I endulge at the sight of others getting messed up, I realized that I might also get messed up.

After a while, it was finally my turn. I prayed that I don't get the taste of my own medicine. My first few steps were a disaster. I missed a few steps at the start. I told myself that I need to give my best if I want to stay clean. I found the right rhythm and tempo as I continued. I ended the challenge knowing that I did well. I did my victory pose, closing my eyes and raising my head up with confidence. However, out of nowhere, a pie was smashed on to my face. I was suprised, I didn't notice that I ended my dance stepping on the pie arrow. The pie felt disgusting, it was creamy and thick. It covered my face, went to my hair, and dripped onto my shirt. "Ughh, so sticky.", I said as I wiped my pie-covered glasses. I really thought I could get away from the mess, but it turns out I can't.

I vote for tiffany

Likes: bondage, edging/orgasm delay, multiple orgasms, wet & messy, strip play, nipple play, sex games,

dislikes: orgasm denial/ruin, overstimulation, cum eating, cbt

limits: exposing face/identity, public exposure, extreme pain/harm, destruction of property, scat & piss

discord: jinujinu.
kik: jinuswam

PM DARES
jinuswam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jinuswam for this post: