Thread: First Scat Dare
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 11:39 AM   #21
kittentrainerm

Personally, I find the struggle to keep from puking to be part of the fun... the last time I did this, I was retching hard as I squirted my load everywhere...

But, if that's not something you enjoy, it basically boils down to acclimatising yourself to the smell and taste. After a couple years of occasional practice, its much, much easier to fill my mouth with shit and not feel the need to vomit. I've slowly worked my psyche around to enjoying the taste and being able to suppress the gag reflex. And when the gag reflex is simply too strong, I've managed to program my sex drive to enjoy the feeling.

One thing you could try is plugging your nose before you try... removal of the scent takes away a large portion of the taste.

I've also done some playing around with partial asphyxiation, and taste is the first sense that the brain shuts off when it's low on oxygen and blood. (Obviously, be extremely careful if you try this... it certainly wasn't one of my brighter moments in the long run).

Honestly, though, it's better to slowly program yourself to enjoy feeling of puking... it opens up many more interesting dare opportunities.
kittentrainerm is offline   Reply With Quote