Thread: First Scat Dare
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #17
rob184

I just did the dare again. I hoped my poop was nicer this time because I ate lots of oatmeal yesterday.
I was only able to fill half of the condom. I'm afraid some went into the toilet bowl. The poop stank of the onions I ate shortly before. Again it was disgusting. There was no mushy poop today, only some solid and liquid parts. I added some piss to it and cleaned well right after knotting it.

Rolling:
3 Two knots.
3/2 Two minutes of chewing.
5 Poking three holes into it. I knew this had to happen some day. Pushing the needle through the material proved difficult.
1/1 One minute of licking.
1/5 Another five minutes of licking.
4/2 Rough chewing for two minutes. I chewed on the condom, squishing it between my back teeth and sucking on it. I was surprised so little of the shit leaked out.

So that was it. When you roll a 4 you're through..

After some minutes I decided I had to repeat the last roll. Maybe I thought I didn't squash the condom enough to let it count.

Rolling:
6 A third knot. This was very difficult to do. Some of the shit squeezed through the three holes I had to poke earlier.
4/1 More rough chewing for one minute. I masturbated furiously. This time I really squashed it like a chewing gum and tried hard to suck out the filling through the holes. Suddenly it exploded and half of it pushed down my throat before I even realized what was happening. It felt like half of the condom went with it too, which made me panic and I instantly rushed to the bathroom to make me vomit out the condom just to be safe. It seems like I have no gag reflex though. I couldn't throw up anything even though I tried for half an hour at least. I hope swallowing a condom isn't that dangerous.

I think since I broke the rules and cleaned up before cumming I will have to repeat the dare as soon as possible.

Limits: blood, permanent, exposure (face, etc)
rob184 is offline   Reply With Quote