Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
1. Princess?
Belle
2. Prince?
Prince of Persia (Good call, ulkira14)
3. Color?
White I answered just look harder
4. Song?
Lindsey Stirling, Yeah I know it is not a song but I love all her stuff. But hey my other choice was Techno. Also not a song, I know. :P
5. Movie?
Wreck It Ralph "I'm Gonna Wreck it!"
6. Food?
Chocolate! I love chocolate! I actually just polished of a big bag of M&Ms this morning. I've only been up for an hour. I have lots more day to eat more chocolate too!
7. Day?
When everyone is out of the house and I am home alone.
8. Clothing?
Dresses, I simply adore dresses. If a girl is wearing one you can bet I am looking more at the dress then her. I love looking at them shopping for them and wearing them. If only I looked good enough to leave the house in them. Sadly I am a guy so I won't ever look that good in them.
9. Shampoo?
Suave 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, THe big bottle with the blue label. Although I have been putting the new axe products on the shelves and I like the smell of Deep Space. Smells kinda like Rosemary XP
10. Body feature?
The stomach or back. I find those areas particularly sexy especially if they are toned or tight
11. Book?
Mortal Instruments Series
12. Person?
I was gonna say my younger sister and she is probably is my favorite person because she knows everything about me. I don't have any friends besides my family so I really have only my family to pick from. I guess I could pick so famous person. I will just go with my sister.
13. Place?
Anywhere watching Star Trek.
14. Activity?
Creating things. It could be anything!
15. Smell?
Vanilla
16. Word?
Why. I am a very curious person. I ask why a lot.
17. Warmachines Faction?
Cygnar, Represent!
I have recently changed these Favorites of mine.

7. Day?
Tuesday. It is usually my first work day and forced my mood to be happy because I have to interact with costumers

12. Person?
My Friends on getDare. Two of them have been particularly special. Thanks Peeps

13. Place?
Driving in the car alone. Also I occasionally pass by really really nice sports cars

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote