View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 12:23 PM   #12
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDJones View Post
Hello, first a thanks to your dedication to this thread!

Push

I am 22 years old, and I am Male. I would like you to push 1 or more of the following limits:
CBT
Pain
Pee Drinking

A full list of my likes and limits, as well as my link to a report (the big, bold pink affair... you can't miss it)
I want to explore these limits a little bit and see about adding some more fun things to do to my repertoire. Some stuff about me, I live in a small apartment with my wife and my roommate, I usually have some alone time in the mornings between 8am and 12pm. I am often out of the house, which opens me up to more public dares (which I'm fine with).
Finally, here is a list of my toys and accessories:
Dildos of varying sizes
Butt Plugs
2 Lengths of rope
Diapers
Little Stuff (like bottles, pacifiers, etc...)

That about covers it, I look forward to what you come up with! If you need anymore info from me let me know, thanks!
Let's see.
You'll need some rope or multiple shoe strings, more rope or a belt, toothpaste or Vicks, water, a butt plug, and optionally a backpack with a towel.
I recommend Vicks over toothpaste and a fabric belt with this kind of locking mechanism.

So when you'll do this dare is up to you but it needs some preparation. You'll start by drinking 1 litre of water within an hour and then another 500ml in the next and another 500ml in the 3rd hour. After you'll need to prepare to go out for a little interesting walk. You'll start by lubing up a butt plug with Vicks (or toothpaste) and inserting it. Then you'll tie up each ball as best as you can, not to tight (a hair tie is a useful accessory). You then the each ball to a big toe, the rope should be long enough so you can fully stretch your legs. Finish by putting the belt through your boxers and over/around your shoulders to get in a wedgie. Then you put on your pants and shoes, etc. Your pants and shoes will tighten the rope on your balls and pull slightly on them as you will walk. Make sure you can actually still walk. Then put the Vicks with a towel (maybe 2) and bottle of water in your bag. You will then go and walk to a secluded area.

Once you are there you'll put down a towel and lie on your back, pants off and untie the rope. Massage your balls and just tie up your balls in a simple way (remove the rope from your toes). Now you will put your knees next/over your face so that your penis will always be above your face and mouth. You'll keep your mouth open at all times. You'll then use Vicks as lube and you'll start stroking and you'll edge. Once you edge you'll slap each ball 5 times lightly although each slap a bit harder then the last (try to see what you can handle). You'll repeat this 2 more times and then you'll wait a minute and then you can try to cum.
If at any point you can't hold back peeing you'll per in your mouth and on your face. If you cum you will do so mostly in your mouth as well but you can release the other urge elsewhere. Once you're done you can freshen up using the towel and water you broth and you can go home.

Do not use toothpaste with micro particles as it is abrasive. Vicks is more interesting and nicer in my opinion. Hot sauce would be too much for you, trust me. Icy hot would probably as well be too much but you'll have to judge forvyourself.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post: