Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #1786
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
If two different sex people kiss, it's cliche. If two same sex people kiss, it's queerbaiting fanservice? What? So much labelling. But I guess it served its purpose if it got you mad. Also lol more upset about two females kissing than about a human kissing a reptile.
This is the thing that amused me about how angry people got about the "kiss"/ sharing oxygen thing... The fact she it's a reptile alien, if I was going to be alarmed by any of it is more alarming than women kissing. Unless they've hit the gender thing rather than the alien thing because it's almost like racism if am alien can't love another human. Idk people are stupid.

I really don't think I like the new series at all though. I'm still not sure I'm a fan of Clara at all as the companion. I never have been sure. Then again I'm still not sure ill ever get over Amy Pond. I don't like Capaldi for the role. He's brilliant in other things but I'm just really not fond of him in this and I can't place why. I've a huge loathing for whatever the writers think they are doing this series too. The writing is a pile of balls IMO. It's just messy. Loved the back referencing in episode 1 but I genuinely think that might well be and continue to be the only thing I like about this series.

I guess all we can hope is that it gets better but I'm not holding my breath for any miracles

I get the whole thigh with Clara not feeling like he's right, and the doctors confusion and the emotions from the episode but given it's something they've never bothered with previously - doctor has always seemed to know who he was and what he was doing, and so much for impossible girl, it just annoyed me. It seemed like padding. I love the idea of an older doctor at last but I'm finding myself more and more frustrated with the series the more I think about it

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote