View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 09:29 AM   #24
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Though I have to agree - even if the OP wasn't worded neutrally, that's no reason to want to close it.
I agree with you. The only reason I mentioned it is because unfortunately when questions and threads like this come from a place of inflated entitlement and an obvious personal agenda it's hard to keep a discussion civil. But as long as it is (and so far it has) I see no reason to close it since the part of the thread regarding the rules is actually a good question. And also because so far it has provided a bit of entertainment to some of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
So the staff arent going to own up to editing the poll...

Guess that just shows how much they abuse their powers.
Seriously, dude... Get over yourself. The yes/no answers weren't edited anyways, only someone added an extra that seems to reflect what the majority thinks of this poll.

What exactly did you think would happen here? I mean... even if this poll had gone the way you were hoping it would it still does not change the fact that you do not own this site. Sorry but I can't help to find it hilarious that whenever someone gets out of their way to point accusing fingers and whine about how horrible the staff is they always find a way to clearly demonstrate how they wouldn't be fit to take on the responsibilities they so badly want to take from others.

P.S. I had no idea who edited the poll until now because I "abused my powers" to satisfy my curiosity.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SubMissChievous for this post: