View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 05:24 PM   #18
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Theres a rule about posting 1 add a month, some mods follow this rule others don't, I've seen many occurrences over the years where users have posted more than one advert a week and no action taken.

But seriously a mod is supposed to lead by example and changing a poll and falsifying the results isn't what's needed and just put my point across that some staff need removing.
You're so hypocritical. Just look at what you wrote in the quotes part above.

One
I am pretty sure that all the Staff members follow the rule of posting one advert per month. Watching out for other (non-Staff members) posting multiple adverts per month is something else. How are the mods able to remember exactly who posted an advert in the same month already when dozens of new adverts are posted each day? They can't unless they have a built-in tool for it, which they probably don't have.

And now, you're complaining about those members that post more adverts per month and about the mods not taking any action. You tell the mods to take action, yet you take no action yourself. Have you ever thought about reporting those adverts?

Two
Then you start talking about mods that should be a leading example, which they are actually. You say they should be a leading example, but you shouldn't? Come on man, you have 1,270 posts and have been here since 2013. Why don't you be a leading example instead? By the way, making a thread such as this one doesn't belong in my idea of being a leading example. Does it in yours?

Furthermore
I find this thread rather laughable in a weird, sarcastic way. A poll has been added to this thread for others to give a clear answer about they think of the current staff. I voted for no as well for all the other people who voted in the poll. I slowly saw the poll results (regarding the no) changing from 6 to 7, to 13, to 17. These are legit voted, and none of the people ever voted for yes. Because the answer was clear to everyone except you, a mod wanted to do something fun. Afterall, this thread is to laugh at.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
The following 2 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post: