View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 05:03 PM   #17
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Yes the mods ban reocurring ban dodgers, as for the comments left they are lacking on some, ban dodger is fine, explainations like underage etc are fine, but some mods put "no" etc wtf does that mean... seriously...
It means that all these bans are all one person who has created hundreds of accounts in the last few months and that I have already banned them for the 5th, sometimes 10th times in one day sometimes before they even have time to post their spam here.

If knowing more details is really that vital to you to make your experience here more enjoyable you could have just asked me privately. I have no problem with providing information to members when I can. Someone else actually did earlier and I had no problem answering their question. As I said earlier today: if you look at the few first pages of the ban list the majority of these accounts are one single person who created all of them. Sometimes there is just nothing particularly interesting to add, really, especially if that person did not even had the time to activate their account...

Furthermore, you have to bear in mind that when we post a comment as ban reason we are primarily addressing that person who gets banned and not the whole getDare community. The ban list was not public for a while, that was a feature that was added a few years after the site was created. And most forums do not disclose such information to their users at all.

*sigh*