Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 08:50 PM   #131
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Hi there

been a while

Yesterday, I visited that guy who wanted me to help him with his slave's training. For the purpose of the thing and to preserve their intimacy, I will call him Pete and I will call his female slave Kat. He agreed to let me tell this story only if I gave them nicknames: they are very private people and want to stay under the radar.

So as I said, Pete was most displeased with the girl he brought to my little soirée a few weeks ago. As you remember, she wanted to become my slave and showed no respect for her Master. She even tried to have me trade Sophitia and Tira for her!

So Pete got rid of her. He asked me to give him some pointers after I showed to my guests all the tricks Tira could do and what Sophitia was willing to do to please me.

I agreed.
And boy did he need my help!

I decided to bring Sophitia and Tira along so they could witness a new slave's training. If needed, I could use either one of them to show and tell.

As instructed, Pete had decorated his living room as follows: Thick blinds in the windows, as many candles as he could manage to find, a whip and a plastic paddle hung to the wall, no furnitures, except for a little table where a wide studded collar and a simple cupless, crotchless harness where displayed, and a two-seat sofa on which I was going to sit and from where I would give directions.

When we arrived at Pete's house, his slave was kneeling in the middle of the room, her hands handcuffed in her back with a thick black blindfold, completely naked. Her pale skin was covered with freckles and her curly red hair was tied in a long ponytail.

I ordered my slaves to get dressed properly, while I was going to inspect this little tramp's body.

I told Kat to stand up, which she did, bowing her head. She was already pretty obedient and knew the kind of attitude to have in the presence of a Master.

She isn't tall, of average height, and it seems she does some workout because she is kinda fit. She is far from being a She-Hulk, be she has a slightly muscular body. She has a nice pair of boobs, but they are smaller than Sophitia's.

Her skin is completely soft and touching her, I felt her hard muscles under that freckled skin. Fine. She would be perfect for physical labours later.

A few minutes later, Sophitia came back, with Tira on all fours and on a leash. I sat on the sofa and I ordered Sophitia to kneel beside me, Tira laying at my feet.

I ordered Pete to undress, which he did, then after folding his clothes, he awaited my directions...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote