View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 06:44 AM   #18
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So this last challenge was just that, a real challenge. I was in a good, horny mood at the start but this was really tough and after, when I had 12 strangers cum in my ass and a plug that was unable to contain it all, feeling sore and exhausted and throughly used I started to question what I was actually doing with my life. Since then a few people have reminded me that my role in life is to satisfy and pleasure men, to be a cum deposit for anyone who wants to use me. So whether I want it or not, a challenge like this is exactly what I need to be doing

I wore a shirt summer dress, heels and no underwear. I needed to be able to give everyone easy access. I used a medium sized princess plug.

So I started the day early and decided to call 2 guys I know to get the challenge started. The first was the same guy I met in my previous challenge and I went to his place while his wife was out, and as before I sucked him off before he bent me over his desk and fucked my ass. This was a nice way to start, familiar and a nice anal fuck with a load deposited deep in me. Lovely

The second guy was also someone I know and I went back to my flat to meet him there. While I was waiting I spent my time on various apps trying to set up further meets with varying success. I was naked while waiting and I must admit I was really horny and excited about the day ahead. When my door rang I jumped up and greeted him naked and we wasted no time as he fucked my ass with me kneeling on my sofa. Another nice load in my ass.

I’d now managed to set up another meet with a guy I knew nothing about, but he sounded up for it and wasn’t too far from my place. I made the mistake of agreeing to go straight to his house and meet him there. Shows I wasn’t thinking straight as I’d normally go for a public meet with a stranger first

This was uncomfortable at the time and uncomfortable to recall now and no doubt uncomfortable to read, but the guy was not like he looked in his profile and as I was so horny I wasn’t thinking clearly so I entered his house. He was a big guy, covered in tattoos with a shaved head. Only when I was inside did I notice that some of his tattoos were nazi ones. Before I could do anything he pretty much grabbed me and threw me onto his couch, pinning me down by my neck as he undid his trousers. I was panicked but there was little I could do as he was so much bigger than me. He then grabbed my hair and forced his cock into my mouth. He was big and I chocked. I can deepthroat but he forcfully fucked my throat. Then when I was covered in my own drool he pushed me back and pulled my legs apart. Gave a cruel smile and said now for the main event. He removed the plug and plunged his massive cock into my ass. What followed was an intensely painful ass fuck and he really pounded. He had me crying but this seemed to turn him on more. Finally he came and pulled out laughing and calling me a whore. Made me clean up his cock with my mouth and then I straighten my dress and limped out his house with him saying we will do this again sometime. This was difficult but I put myself in that position as a slut and lots have told me that this is what I’m here to do, so I went home to change my dress, clean up my makeup and get back on with the challenge.

I managed to arrange to meets with 2 guys in quick succession. Both were fine but my ass was really sore so it wasn’t easy but I managed both and the second guy was actually a really fun fuck. By now with 5 guys cum in me I was struggling to keep it all in.

Next few hours were frustrating as I was unable to find a fuck by either flirting or searching on apps. But my luck turned later on when I managed another couple of fucks in a bar one after the other in the toilets. That took me to 7.

For the final 5 I was pretty exhausted and just going through the motions. Nothing really fancy to report but a few failed meets, a fuck in someone’s car, a train to Richmond to meet a guy from here but ended up going back with a couple of rugby fans on the train to their place took me to 10 and then in the early hours of the morning I ended up calling and old flame and a fuckbuddy to finish the job

By 6am I had been used by 12 guys, all who came in my ass. I was elated but exhausted and extremely sore. The clean up was messy and I’ve been checked out to make sure I didn’t pick anything up, which I didn’t

This challenge made me question myself and what I’m doing but it also reinforced that I’m a slut and that this is my role in life. I’ve taken a few days to recover but now it’s time to get on with some more challenges so please keep them coming and I’ll make sure I keep doing them

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: