View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 11:17 AM   #20
RebekaD
Distinguished Member

1. Are you a Male or a Female? female

2. Are you Gay or Straight or Bisexual? bisexual

3. Are you a Submissive or a Dominant? submissive

4. Any Fetishes? If so, which fetish? bondage, others as well but mainly bondage

5. Are you a virgin? no

6. Are you an anal virgin? yes

7. Size of Boobs/Dick? 38D

8. Any body hair? If so, where? yes, everywhere you'd usually find hair on a girl

9. How often do you shave? I only ever shave my legs and I do so once a month unless I have special need to shave them (when I'm going to be wearing a dress or swim suit mostly)

10. Are you currently owned by someone/own someone? my wonderful boyfriend

11. What is your favorite dare you have been given/have given? I don't know that I have a favorite specific one. I love creative dares that are tailored to me though.

12. How often do you masturbate? whenever I'm told to. No touching unless I'm told.

13. have you ever put a chastity device on? nope. I can't afford one right now. maybe someday.

14. Have you ever been denied to orgasm? If so, for how long? yes though I'm not good at denial. I think the longest I've been denied was 2 months (though I barely made it 1 before I came anyway)

15. Have you ever had a threesome? yes

16. Have you ever had a taste of your own cum? yes and it isn't something I will repeat

17. Have you ever tasted your pee? no

18. Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on the internet? no

19. Have you ever gone in public naked? no

20. Have you ever crossdressed? no

21. Have you ever given oral? yes
Limits: Family, Anal, Public, (Face) Pictures/Cam, Messy, Drinking/Eating Bodily Fluids
click for full likes/limits

Toys listed here
Dare Calendar
RebekaD is offline   Reply With Quote