View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:20 AM   #44
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
DEEP THROAT FUCK with the biggest dildo that fits in your mouth.
Thanks for this task @lani_122.

I completed this task with my pussy filled with my giant egg and a small dildo in my ass. I chose a medium sized dildo (roughly 8" long) and suctioned it to the mirror in my bedroom. I added some Salted Caramel flavoured lube as a treat and set a timer 1 minute.

I then opened my mouth and took the dildo deep down my throat until my face was against the mirror firmly and kept it as deep as possible. My pussy was clenching and dripping because having my mouth used turns me on so much. The timer went off but I snoozed it and continued on only bobbing my head back slightly so I could breathe. Hehe then the timer went off indicating two minutes were up (hehe double the time because I was enjoying it a whole lot)!

Thanks for using this slut's mouth

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cuddleslut for this post: