Thread: Fiction: Sorority Sisters by Blood
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 05:30 PM   #11
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Mia marvelled at just how well they had all been set up, all thinking that they were safe for the night after the demonstration, ready to go back to bed to have such a bomb suddenly dropped upon them. Each girl was excited about getting in and suddenly terrified about being expelled from the sorority altogether. Each of the girls was piling pressure on the others and even if they all wanted to keep their clothes on, it didn’t feel at all like a viable option at this time.

After only a brief pause the entire pledge class began to move as one. Mia took hold of the hem of her t-shirt and in one swift motion she pulled it over her head and discarded it. She felt her breasts become exposed to the cool air and her dark red areolas. She had little time to pause though and quickly reached down to also discard the last piece of fabric protecting her. Her panties rapidly found themselves with her top and she was suddenly naked in front of all the other thirty nine sorority girls. She looked down upon her dark red slit happy that she had taken the time to get completely shave the night before.

Once completely naked, Mia looked around the rest of the class; some were already stripped and the rest were getting close. Nobody had decided to abstain from the orders. She saw that the sorority’s reputation for having the prettiest girls certainly wasn’t unfounded. Each of the girls, despite varying builds and looks, was extremely attractive; she couldn’t help but look at their bodies now fully on display like her own. In mere moments, twenty breasts were exposed for all to see, the nipples hardening in the chilly air, some big, some small but all perky and alluring. Ten vaginas followed that, some shaved, some well-kept bushes, but all tight and sacred. They stood as a class, naked and nervous, before their new sisters.

But as Mia looked out across the crowd, she saw an old sister as well. Steph like the others were looking at them, but she noticed that her sister was staring directly at her. She saw Steph’s eyes trained in on her breasts, making her feel strange, causing her cheeks to turn crimson. Not all the strangers staring at her, just the one set of eyes of her actual sister, seeing her in this state, exposed, and sort of sexual. Steph noticed Mia had seen her and quickly moved her gaze to another girl.

“Good job pledge class,” Alexis said, “Now you may go and get some sleep.” In their embarrassment and desire to leave quickly before Alexis asked anything more of them, the pledge class hurried from the room, breasts bouncing freely with each rushed step towards the stairs. Mia, towards the back of the group watched as seven or eight hour glass figures and toned butts wriggled in front of her, surprised by how enticed she felt by her sisters’ bodies. Not so much a full thought, but a feeling in her. There was little time to explore though, as in a few moments, Mia found herself back inside her room with Becky with the door closed behind them.

Mia found herself in a new strange place, naked in her room with her roommate both feeling as awkward as each other. Mia found herself looking her friend’s body up and down, unable to help herself. Her body was as beautiful as she thought when the girl was clothed, her breasts perky but small, the size of oranges, her nipples small and pink, and her pussy waxed completely bare. On top of the features Mia had seen earlier, the full package was stunning. Becky was returning the same look of curiosity and satisfaction, at a similar time they both realised what they were doing.

“What the hell happened tonight?” Becky asked and both girls laughed nervously, neither able to move though. Mia knew that she should probably cover her body now, but her instincts stopped her from doing so. Something in her mind didn’t want to. Either of them could have gotten dressed now, but they didn’t, they remained as they were.

“I can’t believe they’re making us stay naked all week” Mia replied.
“I wonder if it’s just a joke” Becky queried, finally crossing her arms in front of her breasts. Mia watched the way her arms pushed the two mounds upwards gently towards her throat. Mia shook her head, in both response but also attempting to clear her head from the thoughts, trying to tell herself she was still disorientated by waking up early and all the strangeness.
“No I don’t think so, Alexis never seems to mess around. You should know that now.” Mia said nervously.

Becky blushed deeply. “I can’t believe that she did that, I can’t believe that she kissed me.”
“Was it good?” Mia asked, despite feeling she already knew.
“Mia!” she said, “It was weird! I was ordered” she explained, her face going an even deeper red.
Mia raised her eyebrows. “But was it good?” she asked again. Becky looked around conspiratorially.
“Okay, well I haven’t kissed a whole lot of people, and no other girls but that was really good. She was just so… soft” Becky said. Mia could see the girl was reliving the kiss in her mind.
Mia laughed. “That good eh” she asked causing Becky to giggle anxiously.

“What else do you think they are going to make us do?” Becky asked clearly trying to change the subject away from the kiss.
Mia thought. “I have no idea, I’m surprised by what has already happened” she answered honestly.
“Well this is already way out of my comfort zone” Becky said, pointing down at her nude form, “I hope they decided to scare us on the first day and have things settle down. I don’t think I’ll be able to do much more than this.”

“Yeah maybe that is the idea,” Mia replied, but she wasn’t so sure. She wondered actually what was going to come next and whether she would be able to go through with it. She wanted to tell herself no, but if anyone had told her that morning she’d be standing naked with her roommate she would have told them they were crazy. There seemed loads of pressure in the sorority house to do something and to impress, and there was a strange feeling inside her that she hadn’t recognised there before, something that Mia didn’t want to consider. She looked over at Becky and saw she was struggling with the same thing.

“Well it’s late, almost four, we should probably get some sleep” Becky said. She moved over to her bed. Mia couldn’t help but look at her firm muscular ass as she bent over to pull back the covers and climb in. She turned to her own bed and felt Becky’s eyes on her as she got into her own bed. They both lay still, naked in bed, staring at the ceiling. Thousands of thoughts ran through Mia’s head, so many different possibilities, feelings, ideas and contemplations. Just as she thought she could fall asleep Becky spoke up again.

“What about what happened with your sister, this has so be so much more strange for you, what do you think will happen?” she asked. Mia felt her insides tie up in a knot.
“I don’t know” was all she could say and she meant it. She had consciously avoided thinking about Steph, but Becky had managed to cause all those extra thoughts to tumble back in. For the rest of the night Mia slept restlessly thinking about her sister, thinking about what might happen between them.

Mia awoke the next morning or later the same morning depending on how you wanted to view it. It felt as if she’d only just closed her eyes; her mind was foggy, and eyes bleary as she reached over to switch off the alarm clock. Becky was already awake, sat up in her bed with her covers pulled up over her breasts. Mia smiled friendlily at her.

The night before, in all the excitement and confusion they had stood in the room completely naked and talked to each other. Mia had even enjoyed the way that her roommate’s body had looked and the feel of the other girl’s stare on her. Now, sobered of the adrenaline by sleep, they felt uncomfortable again. Mia felt more naked now under her covers than she had in the crowd of girls last night. She still couldn’t believe what had happened, it felt like a dream. Had she really been naked in front of everyone, had Becky kissed Alexis, had her sister stared at her?

“I need a shower” Becky stated. At first Mia wondered if it was because she felt dirty by the night’s shenanigans, before realising that she just needed to get ready for the day.
“Me too, should we just… walk out there like this?” Mia asked apprehensively.
“Will I get in trouble if I wrap a towel around myself? Or was last night a complete joke and if I go out naked now they’ll all laugh at me for being gullible?” Becky asked. It was a valid point. Mia stood up from her bed now letting her blankets fall off of her. Becky’s eyes looked down at her body, unable to resist the urge but quickly shot back to her eyes.
“Let’s just go together” Mia said, “at least that way they’ll be laughing at both of us.” Becky nodded in agreement and rose from the bed. Mia stole another glance at her body, feeling stranger about it than the night before; it was just curiosity then, but now she just wanted to see it again. Mia felt strange the way she was reacting to her friend’s body, but she took her hand in support and shrugged off the feelings quickly. Mia squeezed Becky’s hand and they opened the door.

They were greeted by the instant sight of another girl in their pledge class, Sakiya, walking past their door and like both of them, she was completely nude. Her small round breasts bounced lightly as she walked and her long black ponytail whisked across the top of her ass. She looked incredible. She turned to look as the two girls as she walked past, blushed slightly, shrugged and continued walking towards the bathroom.

Most of the freshman girls were already in the bathroom getting ready for the dat. The nudity felt far less alien here due to the environment and Mia got the confidence to release Becky’s hand and move to one of the open showerheads. Every single girl was talking about the previous night, each commenting how strange it is, each speculating about what was to come, but nobody forming any conclusions. Some of the girls had started to shave their legs and pubic areas. Everyone seemed convinced, regardless of what they said, that they would be entirely naked all week.

After showering, brushing her hair and teeth and applying makeup Mia went downstairs. In fact the entire freshman class went down in a large group, all nervous and crowding together for comfort. Mia would only be lying if she said she didn’t look at all the bodies of the other girls. Some was just curiosity, to see them now that they were ready for the day, but some was that same pull to see them, that allure, wondering what it said about her.

The class piled into the dining room together, some of the older sisters were already sat at the tables which had reappeared since last night. Steph was not among them. The pledges were told that they were forbidden to enter the kitchen as the chefs may see them but otherwise no mention was made of their nudity. The girls ate, made small talk, there was congratulations again of their acceptance into the sorority. Occasionally one girl might have been absentmindedly staring at the nudity of another, but it was rare and didn’t last long.

After breakfast Mia returned upstairs to get ready for class now even more confused than before. She had expected to be teased, taunted or laughed at but they just seemed to want them to be naked for no real purpose. She quickly got dressed and slipped out of the house. The day was hard, mainly due to her attention being elsewhere, the confusion and nerves compiling together. She was still tired from the disturbed sleep as well and taking notes was a real struggle.

Mia dined alone at lunch to try and gather her thoughts. It was almost four by the time she returned to the house and was one of the last freshmen to arrive. She saw one of her class, Faye, sitting naked on the sofa as she walked in, there had been no change. In fact, Hannah was stood right by the door to the house. “Door is closed behind you, please undress,” she barked the orders. Mia didn’t hesitate, she’d seen the other girls were complying and didn’t want to disappoint her older sisters. In mere moments Mia stood in a pile of her own clothes with Hannah nodding.

“Good” she said, “I will take these to your room. Once the other two remaining girls arrive there will be a meeting in the dining room.” Mia looked around the room nervously; everything seemed so remarkably casual, just like it had been at breakfast. She began to wonder if Becky was right, that this had been a quick scare, and that the worst was over. Mia took a seat in an armchair and eventually started a casual conversation with a junior girl, Sasha, about their respective opinions on a professor, almost forgetting that she was naked in the process.

About twenty minutes later the remaining pledges had arrived and Mia felt the butterflies in a stomach as Alexis walked into the main room from the dining room. “Ladies, could you all please follow me. The second day of pledge week is about to begin.” As a group, everyone made their way out of the living room and into the dining room. Some girls were already there. The dining tables had once again disappeared. A few others wandered in afterwards after being called from upstairs. The freshman girls all made their way to the middle of the room naked. The older girls formed a circle around them, without the candles and robes but the psychological power and control remained.

Mia saw Steph now, standing at the front of the room with Alexis and Hannah. She looked to her for some kind of hint or support about what was going on but it went unnoticed. Steph was actually smiling as she was talking to someone else. Mia was unable to hear what was being said, but her sister looked happy in a way she hadn’t really seen recently, she rarely ever seemed that happy when at home. Mia wondered if she had come to where her sister was happiest and, like Steph was saying, was in the midst of ruining it. Heather spoke before she could form any conclusions though.

“Becky, come to me.” Alexis said calling out her little sister. Instantly all conversation in the room halted as the attention focused on the president. Becky quickly jumped and ran over to the president.
“Yes?” Becky asked expectantly, having learned her lessons the night before. No hesitation.
“Good girl” Alexis said, grasping Becky’s chin lightly and giving an indulgent smile. “Welcome to the second day of pledge week. We hope you all managed to sleep a little last night. I still remember my first night in this house, a little confused, a little… excited.” The last word was said in a way which suggested something more in a strange way.

“Well that probably means you have some questions,” she continued, “and we have decided that we will answer your questions. Tonight you will be given the opportunity to be… guided by one of your big sisters. You may ask her questions and as you know, obey her every command. Becky will be selecting the older sister.” Alexis left a pause after that.

“Uh… how?” Becky asked in a timid voice. She was clearly intimidated by Alexis and nobody could blame her. Mia knew she was intimidated by the president and she wasn’t her big sister.
“Good question” Alexis replied. She then turned to the windowsill and picked up a bowl, the same as they had used to select their big sisters. “There are three pieces of paper in this bowl, select one and read it.” Becky looked at the bowl nervously before reaching in and pulling one out. She looked up at Alexis who nodded slightly.

“It says umm… juniors” Becky said. There was a loud cacophony in the room, some girls let out big cheers but more sighed in disappointment. Looking around Mia quickly noted that it was definitely the juniors who were cheering. The sophomores and seniors seemed disappointed.
“Well, I am sorry that it wasn’t seniors but I’m sure I will live,” Alexis said glumly, “well juniors, find your freshman and have a good time.” That seemed to close the meeting.

The seniors and sophomores filed from the room, some stopping briefly to speak to the apparently lucky juniors. The pledges remained frozen waiting to be retrieved. Mia watched as Steph exited the room; at the last minute she paused and looked over her shoulder at Mia. Mia smiled and shrugged at her. Steph pursed her lips, shook her head, and headed out of the room.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote