View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #336
Drifter
Baby Member

I feel so disturbed by this even though I know it's fake. I have a few questions:
1. Why does her gay brother who loves and protect his sister want to play with his sisters pussy and why did he willingly kiss her?
2. Out of all these guys none of them feels that this is morally wrong and try to report this to the police? I can see one or two sick guys but most people in the world are not like that and would call the police.
3. Why did their dad not feel concerned or inclined to talk to his daughter as she tells him her brother almost let her DIE and here's him take away the phone!?
4. Is she too emotionally shocked to try and fight off getting raped? She could have easily tried the "you know you will go to prison if you do this?" I know she could have been in shock but most rape victims I think would try at least to scare her rapist.
5. Why at any point before all her stuff was taken did she not try and call the police with her cell phone? You just had a guy try to rape you and your gay brother watch you strip.
6. Why didn't her boyfriend at least call the cops? You see your girlfriend being issued as a slave and you do nothing?

Every character in here seems to be too dumb to do anything and I feel like with all those people at least one person would have even a hit of normal morals and do SOMETHING!

I feel the story needs that character to come in and sooner than later before she starts to suck that sick fuck's dick. I hope her boyfriend raises hell with a knife/gun, one of the boys calls the cops or her girl friends (where are her friends that are girls??) or her dad gets his leave and lays the fucking smackdown on that pussy torturing the poor girl and hope he beats his son and all those guys to a bloody pulp! At the very least she should bite his dick off!

Do something the longer you drag on this poor girl's nightmare the more unrealistic it starts to seem. I love this story but it has me torn emotionally I just want to go in there and save that poor girl (I know this is fake but still, you need to bring this story to an end and give justice to this poor girl! Have her break up with that idiot boyfriend, have all those assholes put in prison for life and/or worse! Hope you have a sequel too after her years of therapy and show her happy with a SMART husband with even an ounce of good morals and bring justice and show where all those assholes end up!)

Last edited by Drifter; 10-28-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote