View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #13
crazydare

Default My 5 Days

Day 1-
I was pleased with my first roll as I got any top. I wore a black vest top but I wasn't allowed to wear a bra. I had to wear a mid-thigh skirt and a thong. I went to my local park where about 15 people would wander through at any one time. I rolled a 3 which meant I must spend 10+ minutes with my knees 2 inches apart. I had a timer on so after 10 minutes I walked back home.

I had a nightmare on Days 2-4 but lets just say Day 5 ended the worst possible way it could where I wore a t-shirt without a bra and an knee-length short miniskirt. I didn't get to wear any panties and had to spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart. My thighs were probably about 4/5 inches apart and my legs were aching so bad by the end.

Will come back to this dice dare sometime in the near future
crazydare is offline   Reply With Quote