View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:03 AM   #10
juliawish

Yes, day 2 was very easy too. I sat outside the bar for 10 minutes, but it would have been hard to see up my skirt. A couple guys passing by did look me over pretty hard, but I certainly was not "out there" enough to make them stop or anything.

Wednesday, day 3, I rolled 7,7,3,5,5 - so again, basically my boobs a bit on display but not obscene. I did have two guys stop to chat me up and offer to buy me drinks in the bar, and yes they were staring at my tits (it was chilly, so you can be sure my nipples were poking out nicely).

Last night, day 4, things got more interesting. My rolls were 9,4,8,7,6. I sat wearing a very sheer white blouse with a sexy black lacy bra, a micro miniskirt and NO panties, with my thighs apart 1 inch for 5 minutes. Now, interestingly, I had guys stop in front of me, pretending to talk to each other, trying to stare up my skirt, but no one actually tried to talk to me. Why is that?

Today, my final rolls are 6, 9, 10, 7, and 10, so I will be really letting it all hang out for 15 minutes. And, on a busy Friday night - sure to get some more aggressive responses. We'll see!
Julia - 31yo SWF likes sexual stinging pain, forced exhibitionism, risk, teasing and denial, orgasms, men, women, multiple partners are okay; loves clothespins, writing on body, sex toys, spanking all over, wax, oil, showing off and getting caught; dislikes animals, incest, minors, pee, poop, bloodplay, ice, icy-hot, vomit, food, getting arrested; I do not want a slave and am not interested in submales
juliawish is offline   Reply With Quote