View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile I love this dare

Hi All

So I just did this dare.
The first day I rolled a 1 6 2 3 6 So I wore a button up top with the top 3 buttons undone, and a sheer lacy Bra, a mini skirt and a pair of fishnet panties. I went to the park around 5pm and sat on a bech about 8 minutes with my inner thighs 1 inch apart,

Day 2 after adding 1 to each roll I got 2 4 4 6 6 So I again wore a button up top with the same sheer bra, this time I left the top 4 buttons undone a pair of short shorts and a g string, and again I sat with my thighs about an inch and a half apart, not as much fun in shorts.

Day 3 rolls after adding 2 were 3 5 3 4 6 so I wore a thin tight white t shirt and black bra that showed thru the shirt again short shorts with sexy sheer panties and sat this time with my thighs about 2 inchs apart, still not a fun in shorts

Day 4 were extreme rolls, after adding 3 i had 7 7 8 9 7 so I wore a small halter that barely covers my breasts, no bra the shortest mini skirt I own with no panties and sat with my inner thighs about 2 and ˝ inchs apart for about 12 minutes, at 1 point an older lady came over and berated me for showing off like I was and called me a “Shameless Hussy” LOL

Day 5 rolls after adding 4 were 8 7 8 10 8 So I put on my sheer white top thats almost invisible no bra my shortest skirt with no panties and sat there for 20 minutes, I started with my thighs 3 inches apart and I widened it every 5 minutes another inch.

This was SO EXCITING AND FUN
Im gonna do it again really soon

HUGS
SANDY
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote