Thread: A bet you say?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 10:06 AM   #4
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1. What is your favourite stake to put up for a bet? (Getting a dare, being spanked, losing clothing? Etc...)
I like progressive stakes. Start with stripping one piece of clothing at a time, then dares/forfeits. My absolute favorite is to provide "favors" or "services" to the winner.

2. What is the worst thing you had to do because of losing a bet? (Go streaking, have some extreme pain, get really humiliated?)
define "worst"... Sing a karaoke song chosen by the winner? Go to the gas station and pay cash dressed slutty and ask for pics of me giving blowjob? Watching the entire Twilight series?

2a. What is the best punishment you’ve dealt out for winning a bet?
again, definitions. Providing oral for 5 min to each of the other players? Run around the house twice naked? Sing a karaoke song I chose? Watch anime/hentai?

3. Do you prefer bets based on games or random chance?
games. I am too good at manipulating "random" events

3a. If games, what do you like playing?
card games, usually. the skill of the player(s) are as much of a factor as the "randomness" of the cards
3b. If random chance, what do you use for this?
dice, but someone else has to roll them

4. Other than the above, are there any other types of bets you have made?
sports bets. a couple of my friends and I are fans of opposing teams. We have a standing bet on the season record between the teams

5. Do you have a regular bet partner, or play with random people?
See #4. I also enjoy random people when I can get a game going

6. Do you have a fantasy bet you would love to place?
yes. 1 year of "slavery", where the "loser" would be "forced" to do anything and everything the "winner" wanted, whether it's just housework, or playing cum dumpster at a party

7. Do you prefer to win or lose a bet?
depends on the bet. I enjoy being humiliated, "forced" to strip or provide sexual favors, but I hate losing money.

8. What is the most imaginative bet scenario you’ve taken part in?
I lost a bet to my girlfriend, and had to serve as her "slave" for a week. During the week, I was only allowed to wear what she chose (which was nothing but a dog collar), did all of her housework, cooked and served her meals, etc. I even had to do her laundry, and the laundry facility for the apartment building was in the basement, while her apartment was on the third floor. No elevator. One of her neighbors saw me leaving the apartment on my way to change loads, hands full with a basket of clothes, wearing nothing but a dog collar. We talked about what was going on, and she talked to my girlfriend when she got home from work. I ended up playing housekeeper for both of them for the rest of the week, though no sex with the neighbor. When the week was over, my girlfriend informed me that she had taken my car back to my house, along with all of my clothes. I ended up walking naked home, from the center of town where she lived, to the farmhouse I owned about 10 miles out of town. Fortunately, small town streets are pretty empty after dark, as are country roads.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote