Thread: A bet you say?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 11:56 AM   #3
patrickm

Default A Bet You Say

1. What is your favourite stake to put up for a bet? (Getting a dare, being spanked, losing clothing? Etc...)

Naked lap. Loser has to run naked around the house/apartment, or for more daring bettors, around the block.

2. What is the worst thing you had to do because of losing a bet? (Go streaking, have some extreme pain, get really humiliated?)

Streak down the street during a snow storm. My feet were freezing.

2a. What is the best punishment you’ve dealt out for winning a bet?

Walk of shame. I won a Smash Brother's bet, best of seven matches (I swept), and the loser had to walk down the long driveway naked with the winner walking in front of him and ringing a bell while saying, "Shame, shame, shame." At the end of the driveway by the street, everyone who was present sprayed the loser with silly string. We then walked back to the house, me still ringing the bell and saying, "Shame, shame, shame."

3. Do you prefer bets based on games or random chance?

I like games that are part skill and part chance. The skill means you can have some influence on whether you end up paying the forfeit. The chance makes things interesting, especially if you have people of different skill level involved.

3a. If games, what do you like playing?
3b. If random chance, what do you use for this?

4. Other than the above, are there any other types of bets you have made?

Several for money or chores (e.g. mowing a yard, washing a car, etc.) Most of mine that are interesting are for naked laps or skinny dipping.

5. Do you have a regular bet partner, or play with random people?

No regular bet partner, but I'm always on the look out for one. I usually bet with friends, but haven't found one willing to do it very often.

6. Do you have a fantasy bet you would love to place?

Something that would involve extensive public nudity like leaving a bar or someone's house naked and having to make my way home like that. I have a lot of bet fantasies on my blog if you'd like more specifics.

7. Do you prefer to win or lose a bet?

Both. It's fun to win some and lose some. I always play to win, though. I do like a scenario where there are several bets going on and I win most of them. But the few bets I do lose have the worst payoffs.

8. What is the most imaginative bet scenario you’ve taken part in?

Online strip poker where first one naked had to streak to a pool, swim several laps, than jerk off on the pool deck. I was the first one naked.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patrickm for this post: