View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 11:42 AM   #13
grainedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
I want everyone that has joined to write in 3 different places on their body "I am a worthless loser." It does not matter how big or where you write it but you must rewrite it after it fades so that it stays on your body for 1 week.

Thank you, i wrote it one on my arm, and the two others on my chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumSlutAdriella View Post
I would like to give all of you a separate task but sadly I can only give three tasks a day Thats the rules.

Also I would like to ask to @ooo if there is any way we can bend some of the rules

Anyways if the rules won't change then I will choose two person everyday and give them separate teases. Everyone else will get a default task.

Todays default task:

Open up a video which centers around a fetish, that you can't make yourself watch very easily. It should make you humiliated while you are watching it. (If the fetish is your limit then choose something else, which is hard for you to watch)

I want you to complete at least 30 edges while watching it. If you can't complete edges before video ends, you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. (I would advise you to pick a long video)

When you complete edges and the video, you have five options. Select one of them. Also don't cheat. If the command is your limit you can choose something else.

Spoiler:
Ruin you orgasm and lick all the cum which dribbles from your cock

Spoiler:
You can cum, but you will give yourself a facial while doing it

Spoiler:
Ruin your orgasm.

Spoiler:
You can cum, but you will spank your balls while cumming.

Spoiler:
No release for you. Tie your balls and cock with shoelaces and watch the video again while stroking.

By the way don't state which spoiler you choose and what spoilers contain.

Have a good time
Thank you i choose the first spoiler ......

Likes : Ruined orgasm, edge, anal, ass to mouth, orgasm control, femdom, faproulette, cum eating/play, milovana webtease, pee, CBT

Dislikes : Sissyfication, crossdressing, pet play, pics

Limits : Extreme, scat, public, diaper, toothpaste, vomit
grainedor is offline   Reply With Quote