View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 06:43 AM   #13
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 7 – Round 2

I was awoken by a hard slap on my ass.

“That’s enough of a nap, little slut. I’m not done with you yet.” I heard Master Shawn say.

I rolled over to look at him and he told me to crawl to the bathroom. I did and sat in the shower again. He then held his penis in front of me and pissed down my chest and thighs. I felt the arousal at this new sensation and tilted my head back in pleasure as I felt his warm piss hit me.

“Shower,” he said, before sliding in and standing me up.

He turned the shower on and told me to lather up and not to miss a single inch. I felt the warm water travel down me as I slowly massaged my body. He then turned me around and helped me massage my chest, my ass and my pussy. I then washed him, going down his chest and then to his penis, before he grabbed my wrist.

“Behave, little slut,” he said playfully.

After we were done I dried myself off and got back on my hands and knees. I followed him to the bedroom again and he told me to get on all fours on the bed.

“I know you’ve been a good girl today. But that’s no reason not to remind you who’s in charge.”

I felt the hard slap of a leather belt on my ass and whimpered in pain.

“Just ten, little slut. Then we will do that little pussy of yours.”

Ten slaps to my ass were issued and I was becoming wet again from it. He turned me over and told me to hold my legs up at the back of my knees.

“Ten here too,” he said and slapped my pussy with his hand.

My legs dropped slightly and he pushed them up. He continued to slap and I whimpered in pain, but could not deny my wetness.

“All fours again,” he said and I heard the distinct sound of cuffs as I got in position.

My face was pushed to the bed as he took my hands up and placed them on my back. I then felt the metal around my wrists. He then positioned himself in front of my entrance and began fucking me again.

“No cumming until I say,” he said breathlessly and I obeyed.

My legs started to shake and he pulled out and told me to get on the floor and sit up on my knees.

I struggled slightly as I didn’t have the same balance with my hands cuffed behind me. He then wrapped a hand in my hair and pushed his hard cock inside me. I sucked as he pushed it in and out and then I felt a warmth hit the back of the throat. I swallowed most of it but spluttered the rest as he pulled out.

“Not bad,” he muttered.

I fell against the bed, my pussy wet and I wanted to touch it so badly.

“You have done well, little slut,” he said, coming down to my level.
He kissed me on the lips again and stroked my hair.

“You’ve had a very long day. Time to rest. On the bed.”

I got up and lay naked on my back, as he took my wrists and tied them to the bed. I wanted to protest but he hushed me.

“Twenty-four hours isn’t up yet Kaylee, my little slut. If you have to pee, well, you’ve nowhere else to go,” he said, switching the dimmer switch right down and shutting the door.

My breathing was hard and I couldn’t quite formulate any words. I was tired and still squirming slightly. My legs shook and I smiled to myself before I fell into a deep sleep.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote