View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 08:19 AM   #11
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5 – Dinner

The restaurant looked very fancy as I stepped up to the host standing by the podium.

“Do you have reservation?” he asked.

“Um…I,” I stuttered, realising that I didn’t know of one.

“No wait, I know who you are,” he said, with a sly grin, “Follow me.”

I flushed slightly then followed him, my heels clicking on the hard flooring. Couples and groups sat at tables, eating and conversing. I had never eaten alone before and felt slightly exposed; and not just because the dress I was wearing barely covered my ass.

The man pulled the chair out for me and I sat down. I smiled up at him and could clearly see that he was looking down my dress. I sat back slightly, and awkwardly smiled at him.

“Champagne for the lady?” he asked and I nodded.

He left and I took my phone out and sat it on the table. There were no messages yet, and I knew it would buzz when there was one, yet I still clicked the home button every two minutes.

The host returned with another man and the champagne bottle. He poured it and told me to enjoy then the other man introduced himself as Adam, my server.

“It appears that your meal has already been selected so I shall just be here to bring it to you and for anything else you need,” he smiled and nodded, before leaving me alone again.

As I sipped the bubbly liquid, then felt a tingling on my clit. I was slightly alarmed, and carefully slipped my hand over my underwear. I know understood what the hard bit was as I felt the vibrations. I took another sip of the champagne and waited quietly for my meal.

The waiter eventually arrived at around twenty to six with large plate of pasta carbonara and a basket of bread. I thanked him for it and he asked if I needed anything else. Before I could answer, the vibrations got faster and I jolted slightly. His eyes widened and he asked if everything was alright. I blushed and nodded as he cautiously left the table. I opened my legs slightly, hoping it would ease the pressure but it didn’t. I then began to eat and the vibrations slowed. After a few mouthfuls, the phone buzzed and I picked it up immediately.

Enjoying dinner my little slut? I hope you like my added piece of fun. Just savour the meal…no cumming.

Master Shawn.

I felt the vibrations quicken again and it took everything in me not to scream out in pleasure. I replied to the text;

Yes, thank you Master Shawn. It’s delicious.

Your little slut, Kaylee.

I put the phone down again, taking another few mouthfuls before the phone buzzed again.

Tell me how wet you are. I bet your clit is aching.

Master Shawn.

I narrowed my eyes at his teasing then smirked, allowing myself a small laugh.

I am very wet Sir. I fear I may soon be dripping onto the chair.

Your little slut, Kaylee.

I managed to finish the pasta without cumming, even though the vibrations quickened anytime someone came near my table. It was six o’clock by the time I had finished m last mouthful. Adam came about five minutes later, pouring more champagne for me and asking if I wanted dessert. Having a sweet tooth and still rather hungry, I nodded.

He returned minutes later with a slice of New York cheesecake and two large dollops of whipped cream. I thanked him and he left again. Cheesecake was my favourite but my phone buzzed before I could take a bite.

I hope you enjoy dessert. Another task however; call the waiter over again and ask for some water. When he comes I want you to ‘accidentally’ drop a large piece of whipped cream onto your breasts. I want you to wipe a piece off with your finger and seductively licking it off making sure to make eye contact with him.

Master Shawn.

I blushed at the text, took a deep breath and waved Adam over. I asked for some water and prepared myself. The vibrations were becoming faster again and as I saw Adam approach I brought the spoon of whipped cream up and ‘accidentally spilled it on my chest.

“Oh dear,” I said looking down, then whipping a large amount onto my finger.

Adam was already looking at me as I pushed my chest out and made eye contact with him. He followed me as I slowly pushed my finger into my mouth and pulled it out. Some had got onto my lips and I licked it of slowly.

“Thank you,” I said in the most seductive way possible.

He smiled at me and I could’ve sworn I saw some pink fill his cheeks. He walked away slowly and I smiled.

I wiped the rest of the cream off with a napkin and the intensity of the vibrations intensified. My phone buzzed again.

I almost forgot; no peeing in the restaurant. You must hold it until your next destination.

Master Shawn.

I hadn’t been thinking about the bathroom at all, but as I read the text I realised how full my bladder was. I had only had two glasses of champagne, but alcohol always made me have to pee more and frequently.

I drank some water now as I finished my dessert. I vibrations on my clit had stayed consistently on medium yet I had to bite my lip every so often to stop the moans and screams.

Adam came back to clear my table and was more timid now. I smiled when he left, then he returned again to say that the bill was taken care of. I wasn’t sure what was next, until my phone buzzed.

Hello my little slut,

I’m hoping that you enjoyed dinner…and my little surprise in your panties. The car will be picking you up in around ten minutes. No cumming. And no peeing either.

Master Shawn.

I stayed seated, looking at the time. It was now twenty past six and I had to go very badly. But I had at least ten minutes until the car arrived. I tried to stay spaced until half past, when I got up out of my seat. The vibrations turned onto full and I nearly fell over. I passed the dining crowd, heading for the door all the while hoping no one noticed my vibrating underwear or wet pussy.

The driver was standing there again and the host told me to have a good night as I passed him. I stepped into the car, crossing my legs, the panties still going and my bladder very full. The drive took fifteen minutes and I was fidgeting the whole time. We soon pulled up to a house and the driver let me out. I thanked him again and walked up to the door, a little confused.

I rang the doorbell, pulling the coat tightly around me. I then heard my phone buzz and pulled it out to view the text.

Hello my little slut,

The door is open and you may come in. Only one step though. You must remove that dress and those shoes the moment the door shuts. I only what you to be wearing the underwear. Then you may come upstairs.

Master Shawn.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote