View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 08:40 AM   #3
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 1 – The Before

I had been nervous all day. Nervous to the point that I thought I may be sick. But still, there I sat at the small table for two, waiting. I had only been there for five minutes and I was early but still I checked my watch every minute, fiddling with the hem of my black spotted day dress and chewing on my bottom lip.
I had thought about leaving. I could just walk up and go, I had time. But the desire within me to stay was too much; I wanted it too badly. I played with my red hair, re-clasping the pink flower clip every so often with shaking hands.

Only two more minutes until He arrived. My mind had been wandering to the thought of this moment all week. I had been excited since he had asked to meet up. That sexual desire within me had risen and I had been imagining the moment since then. We had played a little online. He gave me tasks to do and I reported back. He would tell me what I had to where and treat me like the slut I so desperately wanted to be. But now we were moving onto the next step; face-to-face control. If I was honest I didn’t know what to expect. I just knew that I was finally going to become the slut I wanted to be.

I heard the door to coffee shop open and my head shot up. The man scanned the room and I sat up and little, until his gaze finally met me. He slowly walked over, a smile on his face and I knew straight away that this was him. I took in his six foot tall, well-toned frame, his dark brown eyes not moving from mine. I smiled back and stood as he approached.

“Kaylee?” he asked in a smooth tone.

“Shawn?” I asked, nodding in reply to his question.

He smiled and extended his hand for me to shake.
I smiled back as I took his hand, a sudden heat rising up my body at his touch.

“It’s nice to finally meet you I said,” I spoke.

“And it’s very nice to finally meet you,” he said, scanning me up and down, before pulling me gently towards him and whispering in my ear, “my little slut.”

I could feel my pussy begin to get wet and my cheeks were getting hot as he pulled away and sat down. I followed suit, bowing my head a little and brushing my hair behind my ear.

“I’m glad to see you met my requests. The hair clip, the dress. What about the panties?” he asked, a smirk growing on his face.

I tried not to blush again, but a smirk was always a turn on for me. I opened my legs slightly, and Shawn leaned back, his eyes finding that area between my legs. I had chosen a table in the far back corner, but if anyone were to look now, they would most definitely see what was going on. This excited more, and I could feel my pussy pulse.

As I turned to look at Shawn, that smirk still on his face, I closed my legs.

“And is that a wet spot I see too?” he asked.

I smiled a little and nodded, touching my hair again.

“I must say, I was very happy when you agreed to meet up. I enjoy our play online, but there is always something more when it is happening in real life.”

“I was very glad too,” I replied.

“But I must say, before we begin,” he cleared his throat, “This will be a full twenty-four hour thing. Full control. I will of course, allow a safe word and respect your limits. But if you want to back out, now is the time to do so.” He looked serious.

I looked up at him and nodded, “I’m sure.”

He smiled and took out his phone.

“Very well. We will not begin until tomorrow morning at eight o’clock when you will wake up. However, I would like you to call me either Sir or Master from this point forward.”

“Yes Sir,” I replied.

“And to show that you are serious about this, I would like you to take off those panties and hand them to me,” he smirked again.

I swallowed hard, and hesitantly, ran my hands up to the waistband of the panties and began to shimmy them down. I kept my eyes on the rest of the people in the shop, but they all seemed to be in their own little world. The adrenaline pumped through me as I slid them off my ankles and balled them up in my hand. I could feel how wet they were.

I handed my panties to Shawn and he smiled at me.
“My my, they are wet little slut,” he said quietly,
before putting them in his pocket.

I blushed again, my pussy getting wetter and a jolt of adrenaline rushing through me.

“Now, give me your phone and I shall put my number in. Every instruction will come through here. And I want the time stamp on so I know when you’ve read it. Understand?”

“Yes Sir,” I said, unlocking my phone and handing it to him.

He typed, and then slid it back to me.

He had put the contact name in as ‘Master’ and I smirked at that.

“You are down in mine as ‘Slut’,” he said, showing me his phone.

“Twenty-four hour control. What you where, what you eat, how to pee, where you go and what I want you to do. When you can touch yourself. When you can orgasm. This is it, and will expect full co-operation. And pictures if requested. I’ve seen nearly everything now,” he finished with a smirk.

I nodded, “Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now, the final thing. Pick a safe word. To be used at any time when you think the lines are being crossed.”

I sat there for a moment trying to think of something, “Red. Is red OK?”

He nodded.

“You will receive the first text at 8:15 am, so I expect you to be awake.” His tone was firm.

“Yes Sir,” I replied.

“Until then my dear sweet slut,” he said as he rose from his chair.

I watched as he left the coffee shop and I slouched in my seat feeling the wetness between my legs. I could feel my pussy begging for attention and quickly put my jacket on and exited the shop to return home.

Tomorrow the fun began.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote