View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 09:41 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmm...you like humiliation...but dont want to do public.

When you are done doing the reading and the two pages...I want to know the most humiliating thing you have done.

Have you done only self swirlies or have you had someone do it to you?

What is the most humiliating outfit you have worn or might consider wearing in public?

Hahaha.

I am going to bed. Answer my questions, give yourself a swirly...if you can...flush and orgasm at the same time. Otherwise...simply dunk your head, flush then orgasm.

Hahaha. If you have to put on something to get to the bathroom...well...choose whether to do a naked swirly...or get your clothing wet. Hahaha. Either way is stupid. You are stupid doing these things. Aked and touching yourself and doing homework and swirlies. Hahaha. I would love to flip you over, naked, into the toilet with your head. Tickle you as I flush. Ticle your bare feet as your head is in the water. Your naked body shaking. We can do it in the men's room to have a crowd watch you twitch and gurgle. Hahaha.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote