View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 11:11 AM   #7
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

I'm a switch and have a Mistress and I also have subs so I'll answer both questions.

If you are the Dom/Domme in the relationship: when do you feel the most in control? What is it that you make your sub do that makes you feel really in charge?

When I have my sub edging for a very long period of time and she wants to have an orgasm extremely badly and I tell her no.

If you are the sub/slave in the relationship: when do you feel the most controlled? What is it that your Dom/Domme makes you do that makes you feel like you are really not in control?

The same edging situation I mentioned above, but there is one event that made me feel like her property more than any other. We often do confinement inside small enclosed spaces like closets, trunks, cabinets, etc. One Friday night I had to work until midnight so I was alone in the office when I was done. She ordered me to get inside a metal cabinet at work and stay there for 90 minutes without looking at my phone. My Mistress is 8 hours ahead of me so for her it was the morning instead of the middle of the night like it was for me. I set an alarm on my phone to know when the time was up. During that 90 minutes I fell asleep and when I woke up I didn't know how long it had been and was worried I missed the alarm. I looked at my phone and I had 7 minutes left. After the 90 minutes I sent her a message and told her time was up, but I had to be honest about looking at my phone. The punishment was more time in the cabinet. She said she would message me when it was time to get out. I expected 20 minutes more which was what she had told me before. Time kept passing by and I stayed in the cabinet. Finally after 90 more minutes she messaged me and told me I could get out. I already felt like property, but what she told me next was one of the most exciting things I've ever heard her say. She intended to leave me in there for 40 more minutes, but she forgot that I was in there and became distracted with other things. I was treated like property, more than I ever had been before and that was when I felt most controlled and submissive to her.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote