View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 03:22 PM   #6
sir sam
Distinguished Member

The control of my pet is quite special indeed. It’s important to realize that it has built over time and is only there because my pet has chosen, and essentially chooses day by day to let me control her.
Indeed she often is not aware of it but that is greatly because she does not really want to know. She just loves to hang into it.

Generally I work from a theme, a concept. From such concept I built a story and let my pet live it. It’s great to have multi day plans. I sometimes plan them fully to the end, but mostly I plan along the theme I had in mind. I may have a theme-plan for a week and insert day by day tasks on it that I create just on the day itself. Make sure intensity matches the long term plan.

A real nice thing for control is to make double plans. The 90 seconds challenge as referenced by my pet is a good example. She could succeed or not. In fact I had a plan for both options. That made it exciting for me as well. I was real curious which plan would come to live.
A good thing of double plans is that there will then never be failure. I have learned to dislike setting up a sub with a task that can fail because that brings a lot of negative energy. Subs, and also my pet, however often like challenges that may “fail”. Creating such challenge in a way that the fail-option includes a treat as well avoids the negative energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by little pet View Post
The thing that make me feel out of control the most is when, after a session usually, Sir tells me that I reacted exactly in the way he wanted me to react. I had the light bulb moment a few weeks ago, and it made me all hot and flustered. He controls even more than I'm aware of. (This is possible because I want to submit, and I allow for it to happen.) During the session I'm not really aware of it. Once, I was so pissed off with Sir. He signed me up to his thread where I had to cum in 90 seconds. I was sure I couldn't do it. But he teased me mercilessly and made me so frustrated and angry, that I did succeed out of pure spite. Turned out that that was the plan all along.

Also, pee control. Especially when I'm locked in my chastity belt. I have to wait and often beg for Sir to get the code to the lock. This makes me feel deliciously helpless.

Denial too. I know that I'm not going to have an orgasm without permission. I could never do it, lie and cheat about it. So when Sir tells me I'm in denial, I know I have no choice whatsoever but to be a good pet and beg and do humiliating tasks to earn just a few seconds of masturbation.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-28-2018 at 03:25 PM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote