View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 06:08 AM   #42
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=interesting;111442Option 1: I remind Pam that she just said she would lick Tara.

Option 2: It's my turn to ask questions to all three of them.[/QUOTE]

I reminded Pam that she just said she would lick Tara. Surprisingly, Pam seemed eager to do so as she began to stand up. Tara quickly stopped her though. "Wait a minute" said Tara. "Pam, not that I would not love it; let's just have a little fun here before we dive into that, no pun intended." Her reference to muff diving lightened the mood a little bit and ensured Pam that she still wanted it; making Pam feel more comfortable.

I wasn't sure what Tara had in mind. I didn't really care at this point. I was beginning to get a little frustrated. I had seen more of Dan than I ever cared to; I had seen my wife naked in front of other people, which wasn't all that bad, but I still had not got to see Tara's wonderful tits. Granted, I got to see her beautiful legs, ass and nicely maintained pussy, including a very nice spread view of it. But I was getting restless and if I wasn't going to get to see her completely nude, I at least wanted to see Pam eating her out.

Tara spoke and woke me out of my frustrating thoughts. All for the better, at this point if I had seen Pam and Tara going at it, I probably would have ended up jerking myself to orgasm and ruining the night anyways.

Tara's new idea was to do some dares, which, given our current clothing situation, or lack thereof, should be interesting. Plus, she was still technically the winner so we had to do what she said.

Option 1: Tara dares Dan to give Pam and her a ride on his back while he walked to every room in the house.

Option 2: Tara dares Pam to do 10 minutes of a workout video.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote