View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #32
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Option 1: The group makes Pam go out to Dan and Tara's car and fetch something from the glovebox.

Option 2: The group makes Pam refill all of their drinks giving each person a kiss as she delivers their beverage.
Since Pam had rolled the dice; she wasn't allowed to decide what she had to do. Therefore, the group decided to make Pam refill all of our drinks and deliver each one with a kiss.

Pam stood up and walked to each one of us and collected our glasses; her breasts swaying with each step and reaching closer to each of us as she leaned over for our glass. She left the room with 3 sets of eyes staring at her ass as she left for the kitchen.

When she returned, she first handed Dan his glass and gave him a kiss right on the lips. Dan was as stunned as I was. It wasn't an open-mouth, passionate kiss, but it was right on the lips and more than just a peck. Pam delivered my drink next. I knew I'd get a little more than Dan, and I did. She straddled me, leaned in and passionately gave me a deep, wet kiss. Her nipples gently brushed against my chest as she leaned into me. I didn't want to stop, but she got up and walked over to Tara. Dan and I quickly sat up and paid attention. Tara helped her out by standing up to meet her. Pam set the drink down on the table and put her hands on Tara's ears as they began to kiss. What a sight; my naked wife kissing Tara, who is naked from the waist down. The kiss was much more than what Dan received and not too much less than what I received. I was shocked at both of the girls' willingness; my mind ran wild as to what the rest of the evening had in store.

Everybody was now naked except for Tara. Damn, the one I really wanted to see, still had her blouse on. I'm not complaining because I got to see an incredible show thus far but I was still wanting more.

Option 1: Since Tara is the last remaining (the winner) we all have to be her slaves for the rest of the evening.

Option 2: We decide to remain as we are and begin a game of truth or dare.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote