View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
Leland
Distinguished Member

Alarm The Big Orgasm Denial Challenge

How much can you stay without cumming? Are you an orgasm slave or your willpower is stronger? Do you have the guts to beat the other users? You can also think about it like a punishment: the more it lasts, the better it is. A challenge for males and females: let's see who has more... balls
Anyway, the glory awaits you!

Rules:
- To sign in post here
- The challenge will start the 9 October, 12:00 p.m. GMT Standard Time: stop cumming!
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time/
(You must calculate the starting time in your timezone)
- Try to post every 2 - 3 days a report to let us know that you are still in the challenge and how is going on. If you have lost to your sexual organs, tell us when it happened (in standard time) and how. If there will be no posts after 72 hours from the last one, the last report time will be considered the defeating time for that user that exits the challenge in the coward-to-the-bone way (if you exceed the time limit a little you will not be disqualified as long as there are more than 2 challengers still active)
- At the end there will be a rank
- Prize for the winner: he can write his success in his signature and a link to this topic: I will edit this post with the rankings. He can also make one reasonable wish involving all the losers (for example: "put for a month in your signature WINNER'SNAME is my God", "Send me a photo of your pussy/dick if not very against your limits", "Be my slaves/masters for a week", "Do this dare thinking about me: DARE", "Send me your best, creative, complex dare, at least 200 words" ...)
- Punishment for the loser with honor (loser who post the losing post): he must do a punishment dare (in limits) from every one of the others partecipants still in play! There will be a list of all the punishments every challenger who will fail with honor will do. Then he can tell us how much he repented of having lost. So, the more you last, the "better"
- Be honest or all your time spent on getdare has been meaningless and you will never be able to see yourself at the mirror without guilty!

Feedbacks are also welcomed ^^

Partecipants:
1. Leland
2. bodacious
3. JessicaTara
4. jeff10145
5. lovaboitoy
6. Matt87
7. Hg.
8. ...

Punishments:

Loves: bladder control & pee play, risk of pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids

Last edited by Leland; 10-02-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Leland for this post: