Default Peter Bradley’s Very Unhappy Schooldays

List of Characters
Peter Bradley Age 14
Simon Abingdon Age 14 Peter’s ex-best mate
Lucy Johnson Age 13 Peter’s tormentor; known as Miss Lucy to Peter
Becky Smith Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sally Hainsworth Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sara Johnson Age 8 Lucy’s sister; known as Mistress to Peter

The following day, Saturday evening at my house. Dad has just set off down the club and the doorbell went. Almost straight away I yank the door open, step forward onto the mat, naked, hands behind my back. Mistress is staring up at me with a smile, Miss Lucy is a few yards behind her pointing a video camera at us both, with a bag over her shoulder.

Mistress lifted up my penis, pulled back the foreskin and inspected it, eventually she lifted it up by the bell end and curled her forefinger on to the thumb of her left hand into a 'flicking position' aimed at my left testis.

"What is your name?"

"Ginger Nuts Mistress"

"Why are you called Ginger Nuts?"

"Because I've got ginger nuts Mistress."

"Do you like having your ginger nuts flicked?"

I thought about this one, either yes or no would almost certainly generate a flicking. In the end I replied tactfully.

"Whatever gives you pleasure Mistress."

She seemed to accept that, shrugged her shoulders and let go of my knob, the relief in not getting a severe flicking on my nuts was immense. I was almost on a high when Miss Lucy took over.

"Everybody inside, it's time to get Red Head Bradley dressed."

First out of her bag Miss Lucy pulled a pair of stilettos covered in silver glitter, which I was instructed to put on. I never realised how difficult high heels were to wear, especially when you was as nervous as I was. Next was a silver tiara, then a fairy wand which I had to hold in my right hand and finally a set of fairy wings on a wire frame with elastic straps to go across my chest. Miss Lucy fitted these on to me whilst Mistress constantly played with my cock and balls. Next Miss Lucy got her make-up bag out and stood in front of me doing up my face with make-up and lipstick. During this my 8 year old Mistress went round the back, pulled apart my arse cheeks and spent several very enjoyable minutes playing with my anus. After everything that had happened to me over the last few weeks, humiliation was no longer a factor. I just stared dully ahead accepting whatever fate had in store. Once finished I was required to pose for a series of photos in various positions, before being ordered to skip around the room whilst singing over and over again.

"My name is Peter Bradley, and I am a fairy."

All the time smiling and waving my wand as Miss Lucy and Mistress recorded it all.

Skipping? In stilettos? It was the most ungainly skipping on the planet, I looked completely stupid, and furthermore I no longer cared. Miss Lucy and Mistress were constantly laughing at me, my unbalanced skipping, a stark naked fairy, my nervous singing.

After several laps Miss Lucy turned to me. "Right then Fairy Boy, time to go outside and do five laps on the front lawn."

"Miss Lucy, please, I can't, please, everyone will see me." Our front garden was very open and people frequently walked past, especially on a Saturday evening as they were going out.

"Stop arguing ‘Arsewipe’, you will do as you are told."

"Please no Miss Lucy I beg of you."

"If that's how you want it, get into the spanking position now," she instructed. Then as I paused she screamed again.

"NOW!"

I quickly complied, turned my back to her, spread my legs wide, touched my toes, bit my bottom lip and waited.

Oh my, my oh my! This was the worst spanking yet. It was sweet pain. I only just remembered to count each smack and add 'Thank you very much Miss Lucy please will you give me another.' By the time I had received the full 24 I was crying like a baby.

"Stop snivelling and stand up you soft piece of shit."

At least I didn't receive any extra for crying out loud. As I faced Miss Lucy she spoke again.

"Now get yourself outside and start dancing around the lawn like I told you."

"Please Miss Lucy I am begging you, please don't make me," I begged for one last time, but it was pointless.

"Right then, that's one more Saturday night session you now owe me, now are you going outside or what?"

Realising that any further pleads and protests would be self damaging, I slowly trudged outside with my head down whilst trying to keep my balance.

"Remember to keep smiling and waving your wand as you skip," barked Miss Lucy.

"Yes Miss Lucy," I was going to get caught, there was no way on the planet I would get away with this without being caught. Miss Lucy and Mistress followed me out with the camcorders as I began my pathetic skip.

"My name is Peter Bradley, and I am a fairy;

My name is Peter Bradley, and I am a fairy....."

Over and over again as I pranced around the garden all the time smiling and waving my wand.

Whilst on the second lap, 5 women, about 20-24 years old, walked past all dressed up. Obviously ready to go out for the night. Predictably they stopped when level with my garden and watched the scene that had unfolded before them. As I went past I made a point of smiling waving my wand at them, I knew that's what Miss Lucy would want. 2 laps down, 3 to go, as I started the next lap I noticed the lady next door watching me with a frown. Reaching the far edge of the garden there were two kids across the street looking out of their upstairs window at me. Past the five ladies again, a quick wave of the wand and a smile at them and that was lap 3 over. After that I stopped looking to see who was watching and just tried to do the last 2 laps the best I could. I could hear the women talking as I went past, comments along the line of:

'Have you ever seen anything like that?'

'He's obviously a natural redhead.'

'He must be enjoying it because he's smiling like mad.'

'I reckon he's just lost a bet to the girls in the corner.'

When finished I was unsure of what to do next without annoying Miss Lucy, so I skipped towards her before coming to a standstill.

"My name is Peter Bradley, and I am a fairy........ Was that alright Miss Lucy?"

“Yeah fine, you can go inside now if you like,” she answered grinning broadly. I walked down the drive to a round of applause from the women.

Once inside Mistress took over. "Right upstairs to the bathroom Ginger Nuts."

"Yes Mistress," whilst saying to myself 'Oh no, please no, please not another ice cold bath, please God not that.'

But I was wrong. I was made to stand with my hands on my head as Mistress produced some small scissors out of her pocket and trimmed my pubic hairs right back. When finished she proceeded to give my entire groin area a very soapy wash; cock, balls, under the foreskin, pubic area. She obviously enjoyed the feeling of my knob slipping through her soapy fingers as she repeated that many, many times. The next thing she did was to cover my groin with shaving foam, so that was it, I was going to get shaved was I oh well, whatever. It would be embarrassing in the shower at school after PT, but nothing worse than what I had to put up with last week. I was also sure that Si would love the sight of it the next time he abused me. As Mistress slowly and lovingly ran dad's razor over the top of my pubic area I looked up. Miss Lucy was of course recording the whole thing, whilst smiling happily. Mistress moved on to my penis, pulling it taut and then shaving it. How the hell did she know how to shave cocks at her age? I didn't want to know the answer to that.

Then the inevitable happened, my scrotum. I was literally shitting bricks, the thought of anyone shaving me there was scary enough, but an 8 year old girl! I tried not to shake, that would only make it worse, but one slip of that razor and.....

After an eternity I felt her drop my ball sack. "Alright Ginger Nuts all done this side, turn around, spread your legs and touch your toes."

Again I should be humiliated by this. But there was no point anymore. Like a robot I turned around and did what was required. I was seriously considering suicide now, dad had 3/4 of a bottle of Scotch in his cabinet and nearly a full packet of aspirin in the first aid box, that should be enough shouldn't it. I had to do something, there just wasn't any way out of this nightmare. It wasn't fair, I had done nothing to deserve all this abuse.

I felt mistress smearing shaving foam all around my crack, her fingers lingered over my sphincter, up and down the crack, sphincter again. Predictably her fingers started pushing as they commenced their journey up my anal passage. Mistress spent quite a lot of time finger fucking me before picking up the razor and scraping away at the walls of my arse.

When Mistress was satisfied that I was totally smooth I was taken down stairs and made to wank watching a gay DVD that they had brought, whilst fucking myself with the vibrator. After swallowing my juices Miss Lucy handcuffed my hands behind my back, presumably the same handcuffs that I was given on Thursday.

Miss Lucy then ordered me onto my back, which hurt like hell has my body weight dug into my handcuffed wrists. She then passed a thin rope around my shoulders and arms, picking my ankles up she then forced them further upwards, over my waist and down towards my face as my knees naturally bent, before telling mistress to tie my ankles with the rope coming from around my shoulder. I was hogtied. She produced a short pole, about two and a half feet long, from her bag along with two more lengths of rope fastened to either end. (Where on earth did she get these things from?) She tied one end to my right knee, then the other end to my left me. I was now hogtied with my knees pushed two and a half feet apart. Finally out of her bag she brought a courgette that was probably the biggest I have ever seen, along with a tube of some kind of body cream. This must surely be just to scare me, they would never insert that up my bum, it was far thicker than any cock I have ever seen.

Miss Lucy looked at me in the face. "Would you like Sara to fuck you with this courgette?"

"Please no Miss Lucy it would split me..." I was unable to finish my sentence as Miss Lucy's clenched fist came flying down and punched me square on the nose, I felt blood immediately flowing down my nostrils and the front of my face went numb.

"I'll ask you again," she snarled. "Would you like Sara to fuck you with this courgette?"

"Yes please Miss Lucy, please can Mistress fuck me with the courgette," let's get this over with I thought, I can't take anymore, as soon as they leave I am going straight on the internet to look up painless forms of suicide. I just cannot take anymore, I now felt and tasted the blood as it entered my mouth.

I watched as Mistress lubricated the courgette with the cream before applying more cream to the inside of my anus, was she really going to do it or was she just scaring me. I glanced at Miss Lucy holding the camcorder, then back at Mistress as she started to push the thin end into me. Gently stretching me forcing more and more into me then it stopped, I had reached my limit and was in a lot of pain. I gritted my teeth as Mistress tried pushing it some more, but it wasn't going any further in. Sweet Jesus alive, this really did hurt. Then using all her strength she gave it a mighty thrust.

The pain was excruciating, I screamed, I cried out, crying for God to help, anyone to help, for mercy from my tormenters. Agony was not the word, this was human torture.

As my screaming died down I heard Sara speak excitedly. "His bottom has split open, look Lucy it's bleeding, his bottom has split open and now he's bleeding." The bastards had split my ring.

"Don't worry," replied Lucy. "Just carry on fucking him and I'll film him crying out."

The evil cunts, they just didn't care about me, as I cried out in pain whilst Sara continued fucking me and Lucy recorded it. Everybody has a limit, every single one of us has their own breaking point, we all have our red lines which must not be crossed. Lucy and Sara had just crossed mine, I now had to fight back. I suddenly realised in those moments of agony and degradation that I was only taking this shit to ultimately avoid public ridicule and isolation. Yet this was far worse than anything that I would be made to suffer anyway. A lifetime in a young offenders institute would be better than this. I was now determined suicide was not the answer; I would kill them. Dad had a 2 pound hammer in the garage. The first opportunity that I got, the moment that they untied me, yes stark naked, I would go for it, I would beat them to death. I had to, I could not go on like this. I knew that this was no idle threat, they had now broken me. I WAS going to kill them.

What happened next most probably saved Lucy and Sara’s life, as Sara slid the courgette into me for the umpteenth time the front door opened and dad walked in.

Dad surveyed the scene in front of him, me lying on my back, face covered in blood, hogtied, pubes shaved, an eight-year-old girl running a courgette the size of his wrist up my arse, my arse bleeding like hell all over the courgette, me crying out in agony and another girl recording the whole thing.

Dad had simply forgotten his wallet, when he got to the club one of his mates bought him a quick drink then he walked back home for his wallet, intending to return to the club.

About two hours later I was in floods of tears, in a police station, explaining to two of the nicest women police officers that you could have ever met, the entire story, from the golf ball incident onwards. Everything. They were lovely, they just kept reassuring me, telling me that none of it was my fault and that it was all over now.

Lucy, Simon and Becky were suspended from school on Monday. Eventually Lucy and Simon were sent to special schools. Becky was just made to move to a different school.

Lucy's family moved very quickly after that. We did too, I carried on at the same school for about 7 months before we moved. I was given lots of counselling and even some assertiveness training. I was even given a special teacher, a mentor, one I had report to three times a week. The rest of the school were under strict instructions to not even talk about the incident, especially not to me. If anyone did I was to inform my mentor.

Dad's attitude to me changed after that too, he became much more caring and protective towards me, showing much more interest in what I did.

Apparently Lucy tried to deny most of the things she did and claimed the rest was consensual. Her mistake? All the recordings she had taken, what she had saved to force me further and further into the black hole had effectively proved her guilt.

10 years on

I am now 24, I am married to a lovely wife and we have a four month old child, a little laddie. I work for an insurance company, it's fairly low paid but there are good promotion opportunities. Becky still lives in the area, I sometimes see her but we never speak. I hear that Sally joined the army, I don't know or care how she is doing. Simon and Lucy, I hate them both with a vengeance, though Simon more. He was my friend, when he found out what was happening to me he should have tried to help, or at least told somebody. But no, he simply took advantage of the situation for his own sexual pleasure. I despise him more than anyone on the planet.

Me, I've never touched a golf ball since in my life.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote