Default Peter Bradley’s Very Unhappy Schooldays

List of Characters
Peter Bradley Age 14
Simon Abingdon Age 14 Peter’s ex-best mate
Lucy Johnson Age 13 Peter’s tormentor; known as Miss Lucy to Peter
Becky Smith Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sally Hainsworth Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sara Johnson Age 8 Lucy’s sister; known as Mistress to Peter

Friday at school came and went, after the events of the week, being made to strip off by Becky on Monday followed by the piss swallowing session and then being fucked up the arse the last two days, not to mention the Towser session with Mistress in the woods; it was an utter relief to get off the bus at the end of the day unscathed. I still had to give my arse to Simon on 3 more occasions and there was Saturday evening with Miss Lucy and most probably Mistress to endure. To be honest it was more the Saturday night that I was most dreading, they had been getting worse and worse lately, in addition Miss Lucy would add another Saturday night as a punishment for any trivial offence. When the time came I was determined to do whatever I was told immediately, no matter how disgusting, humiliating or painful and let's just get this over with. Easier said than done, the shock of being told to do something morally unacceptable was difficult to overcome. There was also the worry that even when this Saturday was out of the way Miss Lucy would continue to abuse me in the future, though I just had to put that thought out of my mind.

"Peter," I heard the familiar voice of my ex-best friend Simon calling my name as I alighted the bus, turning around I saw him beckon me to follow him. We followed the now very familiar path of going down the park and into the woods at the bottom. Not waiting to be told I immediately started stripping as he sat and just watched. I knew that I was about to be buggered and in many ways it was a strange feeling. I still despised homosexuality, now more than ever, but from my point of view it wasn't homosexuality as I got no pleasure out of it, it was simply a case of somebody else using my body, in effect rape as I had no choice in the matter. Well I did have actually, I could let Simon kick the living shit out of me on a regular basis, not desirable. Furthermore my father would never step in to help, he was old fashioned and believed that kids should sort their own problems out, in his opinion I should 'man up' and not go running to daddy every time I got into bother with another kid.

Anyway, back to being buggered, I knew it was going to happen so I just wanted to get it over with. Unfortunately though having been shagged the last two days my arse was now in bits, and this was going to be a very painful experience.

Once naked I stood in front of Simon whilst he looked my body up and down. "Right Bradley, before I pump you I'd like you to entertain me, so for my amusement you will wank and you won't stop until you get a lob on."

I looked at him, shrugged my shoulders and started. There was no point in arguing, I didn't have the will to argue anymore anyway.

After a short while I could feel myself firming up and before long I had a fully erect pole. Simon never smiled, he simply looked at me impassively. I don't think he was getting turned on by watching me masturbate, but more from the fact that he had the power to make me do it.

Once hard he did come over to have a closer look, he ran a forefinger over the small amount of pre-cum on my dome before giving it is squeeze to force more pre-cum out and then rubbing it around my dome again. He pushed my cock down and watched it bounce back up, then repeated it three more times. Once satisfied he wiped his finger clean on my chest.

"Right Bradley, on your hands and knees and get those knees fucking well wide apart."

As I did I felt Simon drop to his knees about two feet behind me and unfasten his trousers. So I was going to be buggered doggy style. Simon was fumbling about with something, I looked down between my legs to see him smearing some kind of oil onto his knob. I could hardly say that it was considerate of him, but it was something.
He then rammed forcibly, two oily fingers straight up my arse and gave me three further strokes before withdrawing them completely. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth in anticipation of what was about to happen. As his cock entered my already very sore arse I was beginning to regret asking him to get this all over within a few days.

He finally got it all the way in and then started his slow shagging action, leaning forward to take a fistful of my hair in one hand, he yanked my head back every time he forced himself all the way in me and then violently shoved my head forwards as he withdrew, totally disregarding the pain and discomfort he was causing me.

I don't want to go into too many details of the fuck, needless to say that I spent the entire time feeling very low and totally degraded, constantly asking myself 'why me?'
When he did cum inside me he forced his way all the way up me, causing extra pain inside me as well as pulling my head back for all that he was worth and holding me in that position for a few moments whilst his scrotum emptied. He then withdrew completely and I felt him studying my arse, presumably watching my sphincter muscles tighten up again. Standing up, he came around the front of me with his now predictable instruction.

"Now suck me clean Bradley."

I straightened up whilst remaining on my knees and opened my mouth to have his oily, semi-hard cock stuck straight into it. I sucked, licked and swallowed until it was gleaming but he never withdrew it, instead over several minutes he actually became hard again and let out a few well chosen moans, whilst stroking my head. It dawned on me that I was now giving him a blow-job in addition to just having been fucked by him. Giving in to the situation I started to do all the things that he liked, running my teeth lightly over his bell end, floating my tongue across his jap's eye, everything possible to get him to cum quickly.

He had, of course, only just ejaculated and as such it took another 30 minutes of sucking to get a dribble of spunk out of him, what little there was I swallowed as he removed his prick leaving me with an aching jaw and tongue.

“Okay Bradley back on all fours!” he shouted at me as he fastened his boxers and trousers back up.

Thinking ‘Oh what now, he can’t possibly want to shag me again, can he, can he?’ I quickly complied to receive two very hard smacks, one on each cheek, far harder than Miss Lucy’s had ever been, I cried out in sheer pain as he said his goodbyes.

“I’ll catch you later Bradley, most likely see you this weekend at some point.”

I did not reply, I waited for him to disappear out of sight before getting up in tears, getting dressed and making my way through the woods and back up the park.

I managed to dry my eyes out by the time that I was halfway up the park, at the top near the exit there was a kiddies climbing frame, with a couple of swings and a small slide on it. There were four young girls playing on it and I had to go fairly close past it in order to get out of the park towards home, I did not pay the girls any attention, I had other things on my mind as I walked past the climbing frame.

“Oi, Ginger Nuts!” I was instantly sickened to hear the voice of Mistress, I simply dare not ignore it, I very sadly turned to face the four young girls as my fears were confirmed, it was Mistress with three of her friends.

“What’s your name?” she called out.

“Ginger Nuts,” I replied.

“Ginger Nuts what?”

I took a deep breath. “Ginger Nuts Mistress.”

Her three friends laughed out loud at this reply.

“Why are you called Ginger Nuts?”

“Because I’ve got ginger nuts Mistress,” more raucous laughter.

“Prove it.”

Oh hell, she wanted me to get my tackle out in front of her friends, would this day never end. I looked at her, at her smug grinning face, at her superiority in front of her friends and very quickly considered my options. There weren’t any, a refusal to comply would only lead to a far, far worse punishment tomorrow night at the hands of Miss Lucy. Slowly I undid my trousers yet again and pushed my trousers and underpants down to display my wares. I was fighting back the tears as I looked at the four girls, I had only just stopped crying a few minutes earlier. Mistress was grinning in pure delight whilst largely ignoring me; this was all old hat to her, climbing up the back of the apparatus just happy to show off the power that she held over me. The other 3 girls, all about eight years old, were by now stood on the ground in hysterics, pointing and laughing at me. I didn't dare get dressed until Mistress give me permission and heaven only knows how long I would have remained like that until Mistress saw a lady walking her dog towards the park. Panicking she shouted across to her friends.

"Someone's coming, c'mon let's go," with that all four girls ran off leaving me.

I was about to get caught and instinctively collapsed to the ground and struggled to pull my pants up with the lady now entering the park. I do not know how much she saw, but with four 8 year old girls running off laughing in one direction and a 14 year old boy lying on the ground pulling his pants up! It did not leave a lot to the imagination.

I finally got home, dad was already in, he often got home early on a Friday. But I couldn't face him, I shouted through to the front room that I was going upstairs to do my homework.

I got to my bedroom desperately unhappy, why was life so unfair, what have I done wrong to deserve this?

[Next update expected 30 June 17]
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote