View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:57 PM   #22
MasterBilly

Default Peter Bradley’s Very Unhappy Schooldays

Saturday morning arrived and I knew what I had to do, I would ask Miss Lucy for a good hard spanking on my bare bum as punishment for ignoring her explicit instructions on being naked whilst carrying out a task. Hopefully that would be good enough, yes it would hurt like hell, but if I bit my bottom lip all through the spanking I could get through it. Also I needed to beg Miss Lucy for another week to carry out the task of wanking with Si, after his comments yesterday I was certain he wouldn't do it this week, but given another week, maybe!

The doorbell rang at about 7:10, instantly I threw my dressing gown off, ran to the door, yanked it open and stepped onto the mat, hands behind me.

Miss Lucy was staring at her watch. "6 seconds, you're getting faster Peter, I may have to reduce the time to 5 seconds," she said looking up smiling.

“Thank you very much Miss Lucy, it's kind of you to say so."

Miss Lucy then produced a small ring of plastic pink petals, the sort of novelty you get in cheap Christmas Crackers, she pulled back my foreskin and slipped it over my end, it fit snugly. She then produced some make-up including lipstick and mascara and proceeded to do up my face. I had to pucker my lips whilst she applied lipstick and close my eyes for the mascara and eye shadow.

It took about quarter an hour in total and I was stood naked in my own doorway the whole time, finally she handed me some black stockings, black suspender belt, black lace bra and red stilettos. I had to put them all on without stepping off the mat. At long last she was happy to parade me around the house whilst being videoed. In each room I was made to pose for the camcorder and say a humiliating passage.

“Hi, my name is Peter Bradley, I'm a gay cross dresser I live at 31 Willow Avenue, Lexden, Colchester; this is my front room."

“Hi, my name is Peter Bradley, a puff from 31 Willow Avenue, Lexden, Colchester; and this is my hallway."

“Hi, my name is Peter Bradley, a raving queer from 31 Willow Avenue, Lexden, Colchester; I take it up the arse and this is my kitchen."

“Hi, my name is Peter Bradley, an arse bandit from 31 Willow Avenue, Lexden, Colchester; I luuuuuurve to suck cock and swallow sperm and this is my dining room."

“Hi, my name is Peter Bradley, a complete faggot from 31 Willow Avenue, Lexden, Colchester; and any man, and I mean any man, can have my arse. No matter how old, young, dirty, clean, fat or thin and this is my stairway.”

I realised of course that my life would be totally ruined now if any of this got out, it meant that Miss Lucy's hold over me was now absolute. I just hoped that she was getting bored of it all and would be happy to move on in life in the knowledge that she had won a victory over me.

Once on the stairwell Miss Lucy told me to sit on the second from top step, push the ring of petals to the base of my cock and then wank. Soon I was spurting over my left hand and I swallowed the lot without being told. After several other photo shots and videos around the house I was told to walk down the drive to the gates and come back.

I pleaded with Miss Lucy, begged her, again. But in the end she simply stared me out. “Are you refusing to obey me Peter the Puff?” I knew that if I refused again I would get much worse. Every time she seemed to find some new humiliation in order to degrade me even more. Walking down the driveway was the most humiliating thing thus far, I managed to retain my composure, but only just. Reaching the gate and turning around nobody had seen me, except of course Miss Lucy with her video camera. Turning around I heard footsteps on the pavement and the patter of a large dog, I hurried up the drive, a hard thing to do in stilettos. I was about 2/3 of the way up when I heard the footsteps stop at the bottom of the drive, Miss Lucy was grinning inanely. The dog gave a deep throated ‘woof, woof’ and I heard someone muttering about kids, then the footsteps carried on.

Once inside the house Miss Lucy expressed her pleasure. “Well done Peter and with an audience too, I was impressed.”

“Thank you Miss Lucy.”

With that I followed Miss Lucy into the front room where she produced a small vibrator out of her bag.

"You may want to put some oil from the kitchen on to this," she suggested handing it across.

I nodded and took it into the kitchen to find some sunflower oil, it was pretty obvious what I would be doing with it! I did wonder, while I was soaking the vibrator in oil, whether or not Miss Lucy had ever used it on herself. I knew one thing, I didn't dare ask her.

Returning to the front room I noticed that both camcorders were out and in position, as Miss Lucy's next instructions were to kneel down, knees about two feet apart. I was ready for what was coming next, I knew what it would be but I still waited to be told.

"Now stick that vibrator right up your bum," Miss Lucy stated most gleefully, how she enjoyed giving that instruction. "And start wanking, I'll put these boys magazine in front of you and you are to shoot your load all over the pages, none on the carpet. As soon as you are done you must lick it up straight away." She opened the magazine at a double page of four pictures consisting of two men, one blonde and the other dark-haired, in various positions blowing each other off. It was disgusting, but for the benefit of the cameras I had to study those pictures intensely.

"Switch that vibrator on Peter and start fucking your arse with it."

The last instruction given Miss Lucy could now sit back and enjoy the fun. For me the whole nightmare was degrading beyond words, I hated every second of it, but I had to get through it. Trying my best to forget the situation and concentrate hard; my penis became stiffer and stiffer. After what seemed like an eternity I finally started to shoot, remembering my instructions I pushed my knob forward so that I shot my load across a small area of one page, right over the naked body of the blonde to be precise. The camcorder in front got a perfect view of that, I didn't, my eyes were closed in what was yet another amazing ejaculation. I quickly bent down to lick the page clean, I could still feel the vibrator buzzing away up my ring. When the page was clean of all my juices I heard Miss Lucy's patronising voice.

"You can stop now or there will be no print left on that page, now take that vibrator out of your bum and lick it clean and I DO mean clean," emphasising the word 'do'.

I looked at her in disbelief, thought about protesting and then thought better of it. Turning the vibrator off I withdrew it from my anus and began licking. It tasted awful but that wasn't the worst bit, oh the shame of it all!

When it was finally clean she made me stand up straight as she removed the ring of petals from my cock and started to say her goodbyes. I knew what I had to do and in deepest shame I dropped to my knees in front of her, into a begging position.

“Please Miss Lucy can I beg a favour."

"Why? I don't owe you anything."

"I beg you Miss Lucy, please allow me this favour."

"Okay what is it?"

"Simon Abingdon is furious with me at the moment, he almost certainly won't wank with me this week, can I have a second week to do the recording?"

"You still haven't told me what punishment you deserve for being a week late and you ask for even more time."

Thinking quickly I replied. “Please Miss Lucy I beg of you to give me a good hard spanking on my bare bum as punishment for ignoring your explicit instructions on being naked whilst carrying out a task."

"Okay then, if that's what you want I'll do that now and yes since I am in a good mood I will allow you an extra week to complete the task with Simon. But in return I have another task for you to do," Miss Lucy informed me whilst staring at my face.

“Thank you for your mercy Miss Lucy. Please Miss Lucy what is the task that I am required to carry out?"

“I will tell you after the spanking, now get into the spanking position."

Miss Lucy set the cameras up again as I faced the window, face burning in shame again, spread my legs as wide as I could and then bent down to touch my toes.

Before commencing the spanking Miss Lucy bent down and using her thumbs she prised my arse cheeks further apart and studied my anus for a while. This extra shame went to my head; I honestly don't think I could take too much more. Her thumb nails were causing pain on the sides of my anus, but nothing compared with the pain I was about to suffer.

Suddenly she let go, stood up and gave my arse the hardest smack it has ever had, I almost yelped, but stopped myself just in time before managing to say:

"1 thank you very much Miss Lucy, please will you give me another," after that I bit my bottom lip between replies, it helped but it did not soften the blows.

"2 thank you very much Miss Lucy, please will you give me another."

"3 thank you very much Miss Lucy, please will you give me another."

"4 thank you very much Miss Lucy, please will you give me another."

"5 thank you very much Miss Lucy, please will you give me another."

The smacks were harder than last time, my bum was in sheer hell, but I could take it, I had to, the consequences of not doing so would be far, far, worse.

And finally at long last I said.

"24 thank you very much Miss Lucy, please will you give me another."

“Yes, but not today, you must learn to be patient!”

I watched Miss Lucy pack her bags from my bent over position before turning to me. "Since you can't complete your task with Si this week, you are to masturbate for me every night this week on Skype for me, starting tomorrow at 9pm. Oh and you must fuck your arse continually with this vibrator on each occasion with it switched on," she placed the vibrator that I had used previously on the coffee table. "Do you have a problem with that?"

“No Miss Lucy,” I gasped.

“And one last thing, I noticed on the video Simon wanted you to kiss his penis, why did you refuse?"

"Er...I'm not gay Miss Lucy."

“I never asked about your sexuality, I asked you why you refused a perfectly reasonable request," she stated staring down at me.

"Er...well...erm... I didn't want to do it Miss Lucy."

“Well I wanted you to. So when you next meet Simon Abingdon to complete this task you will not wank him off, you will suck him off, also you will do anything he asks and yes I do mean anything and it must all be recorded, is that clear?"

Oh please no, I thought to myself but had the good sense not to say it. “Perfectly clear, thank you Miss Lucy."

“You can get up when you hear the front door close."

“Thank you Miss Lucy."

When Miss Lucy did pull the door shut I slowly got up and without bothering to put on my dressing gown my sat on the sofa and cried.

I was extremely worried by the latest task that Miss Lucy had given me. I was to wank myself off live on Skype every evening at 9 PM for six days. Dad would almost certainly be in on all six days, once I might just get away with it but six times? The likelihood of getting caught was very high. I tried to think rationally, I would of course do all six performances in my own bedroom and dad very rarely bothered me in there. Especially if he knew I was doing something, such as if I had a friend in there or was doing homework. So I could always say that I had a lot of homework this week!

Sunday night at 8:45, the knot in my stomach had been getting tighter all evening as I could not stop thinking about what I would be doing at 9 PM. I was downstairs with dad watching rubbish on TV, some detective series where the detective always solved the case in the last 5 mins of every episode. I looked at my watch again, it was 8:49 time to make my excuses.

"I'm going upstairs dad, to finish my homework."

"You not going to watch the end of this, see how it finishes, it's almost over."

"I know how it finishes, he always solves it in the last five minutes."

"Yeah, but you don't know how though do you?"

"I know dad, but I do want to finish my homework, I have to hand it in first thing."

"Why the hell do you always leave it to the last minute Peter? You're always the same, you have had all weekend and you suddenly start now!" Dad had raised his voice until he was nearly shouting.

"I'm not starting now," I protested. “I did most of it last night, I just have a bit to finish that's all."

Dad shook his head as I left the room, I made my way up the stairs thinking 'that was harder than it should have been.' Entering my room I quickly started my computer, got the vibrator out and covered it with some baby oil that I had bought. I opened Skype, I had already added Miss Lucy as a contact so I started a video link with her and quickly slipped out of my clothes. After a few moments she accepted my video link and I saw myself standing naked in a small box in the corner of the screen. Her screen was blacked out so I had no idea how many people were watching me. She could, for all I know, be using a mobile phone in front of about 20 friends. I tried not to think about it. After about 30 seconds I received a message from her:

'well, what r u waiting for tosser, u know what to do'

I sat on my chair, placed my feet on the table either side of the computer, adjusted the webcam so that it could see everything from below my sphincter to above my head, picked up the vibrator and slowly inserted it up my bum. Once in position I switch it on, started wanking with my right hand, stroked the vibrator in and out with my left and prayed to God that dad would not walk in and catch me.

Once again I tried not to think about what was happening, that I was being made to have a dildo wank by a 13 year old girl, that Dad was in the house and may walk in at any moment, that there could be up to 20 other young girls watching this live, that the entire show was certainly been recorded and would appear on the website 'peterbradleyisgay.com' in the near future.

In the end I did what was required and shot my 'man cream' over my stomach, wiped it up with my fingers and swallowed everything. Not knowing how to finish the Skype session I stayed in position with the vibrator still inside me and sent Miss Lucy a message:

'was that ok miss lucy'

'yes bitch, enjoyed watching lol'

'can I log off now please miss lucy'

‘yep ok, well done'

'thank you miss lucy'

With that I shut down Skype and logged off, took the vibrator out of my arse, wiped it clean and put my underpants back on, the purple ones that I had been made to carry around school with me for a whole week. Oh well, one down five more to go.

Monday’s Skype session went on uninterrupted, I was getting a lot less embarrassed by it all now, probably numb with shock to tell the truth. On Tuesday I went upstairs to do my homework at about 7:30. At 8:53 I was just thinking about my Skype session when dad banged on my door and walked in, just to offer to make me a coffee that was all.

"Err, no thanks dad, I've got a really difficult bit of this assignment to finish, I've got to concentrate. I should be downstairs in about three quarters of an hour."

"Right well keep going son, you're doing well."

"Thanks dad."

Phew that was close, a few more minutes and I would have been caught in the act!

The rest of the Tuesday session went okay, as did Wednesday and Thursday. Miss Lucy's comment at the end of each session got more and more patronising, that was all.

Friday, the last Skype session and I was in my usual position, feet either side of the computer screen, webcam in a good viewing angle, me staring at a blank screen (except of course for the live image of me in the bottom corner) and all the while I was pumping my arse and prick for all they were worth when I heard dad coming up the steps. 'Oh no' I thought to myself, 'Oh please no! Not now on the last session, please dad don't walk in on me now.'

I did not dare even slow down, if I did Miss Lucy would most likely treat it as an excuse to make me perform on Skype for another week, so I just carried on and waited for the inevitable bang on my door, with my heart doing about 250 beats per minute.

But dad did not come in, he just wanted to use the toilet. I heard him enter the bathroom to my immense relief, when he finished he came out and stopped at the top of the stairs for some reason. Was he thinking of coming in to see me? Could he hear the vibrator buzzing from out on the landing? My heart was again pounding away. In the end I heard him descending the stairs and re-enter the front room, closing the door behind him. Again a massive sense of relief overcame me as I carried on pounding, concentrating my thoughts back on my 'most important member' which had suddenly wilted, due no doubt to the stress of nearly getting caught. Oh hell this was going to take ages, I was nearly there when dad started coming up the steps, I now had a soft willy covered in glistening pre-cum to work with.

Eventually of course I did dribble my contents into my navel, which took an extra effort to scoop out and swallow, then finally I asked Miss Lucy permission to log out. She quickly sent back the following Skype message:

'before u go i want u to turn your back to the camera, spread your legs, bend over and let me watch you take the vibrator out'

‘Oh whatever’ I thought, that was nothing compared with some of the things I have been made to do recently. After complying I again requested her permission to log off.

'yeah alright, c u tomorrow mincer'

'thank you Miss Lucy'

[Next update expected 19 May 17]
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote