View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #498
Nick2serve

1- Last night
2- My hands
3- My ex-girlfriend and her sexy mom dominating me.
4- 5 Pens
5- I enjoyed it very much!
6- I only left them there for about 7 mins since I came so quickly.
7- It had some of my "juice" on them
8- No my testicles are about the same
9- Never without me telling them.
10- With the people I did tell I either dominated them or got dominated by them.
11- Never ashamed, embarrassed maybe but not ashamed.
12- Crossdressing/Feminization
13- I never wear a butt plug because I don't have one but I do anal stuff with pens
14- NA
15- No I haven't but I would love to try it either giving or receiving.
16- Unfortunately, I haven't yet but I plan to.
17- The most embarrassing dare I have done was going to my school bathroom and stripping to my panties, cumming on the stall, leaving the panties there with my yahoo messenger name, then leaving without any underwear on. All of this was recorded so my mistress could see as well.
18- I guess that would be when I did self-bondage with something up my ass that I was unable to move until I got free.
19- They both turn me on, but I prefer Humiliation by far.
20- I love anything with Kennedy leigh, madison ivy, jayden jaymes, staci silverstone. I also love crossdressing/feminization, femdom, and anything extremely kinky.
21- At least once a day, generally twice a day, except when I have had a master/mistress that forbade it.
22- No I don't usually punish myself, I have done some cbt to myself when I'm feeling really kinky.
23- The only time I am punished is when I fail my mistress/master
24- Yes I have done it to myself and it hurt but also felt very good at the same time
25- Very, I love this website and am generally naked when I'm on it.
Likes: all kinds of humiliation, nudity, masturbation, slight pain, anal, bondage, self-bondage, semi-public, dice dares, pics(no face), small exhibitionism, feminization, hidden public, crossdressing, small blackmail, risk.

Limits: Blood, poo, family, friends, extreme pain, illegal, wedgies, messy, diapers

Toys: Gf’s fem clothes, Realistic dildos, Magic wand, ropes, butt plugs, cuffs, bed restraints, crop, paddle, ballgag, nipple clamps, chastity cage.

I’m obsessed with Lotoloto
Nick2serve is offline   Reply With Quote