View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 03:11 PM   #7
littlelukas

Would you rather: be the first to strip naked or take the consequences which is to stand with your hands on the wall and get spanked 3 times by each player with there bare hand. You must bare your ass so they can smack skin. They choose how hard.

Let them spank me

Would you rather: tell a guy to fondle another guys genitals for 1 minute or tell a guy to fondle your genitals for 1 minute.

Another guys

Would you rather: choose truth or dare? (Do not look at spoiler until chosen)

Dare
Would you rather: allow them to join or face the consequences which is the 3 smacks from everyone however you are bursting out to go pee but must take the spanking first and probably wont be able to hold the pee in.

Let the girl come with me

Would you rather: ask a guy or a girl?
The girl from before

Would you rather: follow through knowing people will definitely take pics or take the consequences which they set as you having to lay in the tub as everyone pees on you and you must keep mouth open otherwise they will take pics and vids.

I will lay in the tub

Now the game has gotten intense. Next turn around you are regretting agreeing to always choose dare but once again choose dare. This time it is a girl and she dares you to lick every girls pussy for 2 minutes followed by 2 minutes to every guys asshole.

Would you rather: accept the dare and comply or take the consequences which is everyone taking pics and vids of you sucking off all 3 guys for 2 minutes each.

I will lick the pussys and the assholes

Would you rather: get into position and allow it to happen or take the consequences which is them posting a whole bunch of the pics online until at a later date you must individually meet up with each and be there total slave?

I go in Position and let it happen after all i will offer my slavery to all girls

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is online now   Reply With Quote