View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #13
MistressKay

Default I disagree somewhat

I've been a real life Mistress for many years well over ten now. I've had many different slaves both male and female. I believe maybe what you are saying is more for the internet M/s relationship than the real life. Yes, a relationship bond between M/s is a contract, in which BOTH parties agree upon pretty much before entering the relationship. You form a trust bond. The slave is a slave because that is what they have decided upon, I agree with that. I also agree that they can end that contract at any time, but to disobey a master/mistress just for the "fun" of it??? That is most disrespectful. The slave knew what they were getting in to and if the order they were given was something they have done before, such as put on their collar as told then I have to disagree, they should NOT take off that collar because the "want" to. I believe they choose the title "slave" for a reason and that reason is to totally submit to their master/mistress. And should not in any way disrespect their mas/mis, especially if it's a good one.
Yes, I believe slaves have rights, I'm not disagreeing with you there. But on the other hand they do give up most of their rights once they step in to that contract. I do believe it mostly depends on the slave and what their limits are and how dedicated they are.

Maybe I've totally misunderstood you, maybe I haven't this is just my opinion.

I may have gotten a little carried away here, it just seemed as if you were putting down master/mistresses and maybe there are many bad ones out there, but remember there are also very good ones that do take care of their pets very well. Just as there are awesome slaves out there, and bad ones.

.......just my opinion.

I also wanted to add: I've never "abused my power" over my subs.....never! (and I am one strict Bia) And I do hope you were just talking about the jerks of the world that just want the quick fixes over the internet, because to some of us, it is a Life, real life M/s relationships. So it is a bit offensive when I hear things like that - that were said.

~Kay~

Last edited by MistressKay; 09-18-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: add
MistressKay is offline   Reply With Quote