View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 07:37 PM   #31
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Edge for two minutes, then you may pee

After that I wanted to post ~

I agree with Garry0993, I love your reports also. My panties are wet and clit is swollen and throbbing

I didn't know we could use more than one keyword.

I'll test my luck.

Nipples pinched on and off for three minutes under your clothing.

Rub your clit for 6 minutes. Natural gradual build up from slow to fast. Drink a bottle of apple juice while rubbing.

Then edge, finger fucking yourself for me for another six minutes.
Once again, thankyou for your permission. And for the tasks!

Also I'm super glad you are having fun with my reports

And yes, there's no limit on number of keywords or multiple posting xx

I finished couple of earlier commands after peeing and then catched up to yours.

I was still in the library.

I searched for an empty area and stood behind a bookshelf. Then I pulled my bra down without taking it off, freeing my boobs and pinched my nipples hard. I continued doing it for 3 mins under my top. It was so arousing that I could feel my juices dripping into my drenched panties.

Then I left the library, so hot and bothered xx

After that I bought a bottle of apple juice and looked for a place to rub my clit. I sat down on the grass, fairly hidden between the bushes and rubbed my clit, trying my best to not cum. I had to gulp the juice fast in order to finish it in 6 mins with the clit rubbing.

Once time was up, I had to pinch my thighs to calm down because I was so close to cumming. The constant denial was really building up!

I was still sitting in the same position and then inserted 4 fingers in my dripping wet pussy, first going really slow to keep me from cumming before 6 mins would finish.

I went really fast towards the end, trying so hard to not moan out loud and constantly kept looking around to see if anyone was around.

It was so wild to fuck myself in the bushes, literally out in the open and that thought almost made me cum. Only I know how I had managed to deny myself.

It was about 3pm so I took off my plug right there in that position and put it in my bag.

But by this time the wet spot on my ass was fairly visible. I had been so naughty wearing light coloured tights and now I was definitely regretting that. Plus I had a crop top above so it gave zero cover to my ass.

I just kept my head down and kept walking, totally turned on beyond limits xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-25-2021 at 07:48 PM. Reason: .
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote