View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #9
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Disagreements

Ah my specialty being a nitpicker about things. First off rule #14-If it could get you arrested, raped, hurt, injured, or at worst: killed, you a) should not do it, b) get out of that relationship.
I think hurt should be omitted or the word seriously should be but before that, because hurt kind of coincideds with pain and pain is referred to in several other rules of the relationship.

Rule #47- I will not think of others lustfully.
Personally, I think that this is a great rule but it's almost impossible in some cases. One cannot control the thoughts of other people, it's just human nature to think lustfully of others.

Rule #73 and 75-Both along the same lines I don't necessarily think that the punishment itself needs to be more extreme than the task. In my particular instance, the punishments that I use are never tasks/commands ever.

Rule #76- Remeber that it is fine to use your safeword in a punishment.
I'm kind of iffy on this, it's ok to use your safeword if the master is violating the limits or the SSC but other than that I don't think that it should count. A punishment is made to discipline the slave and show him/her what he/she did wrong so they should accept it as a sign of submission.

Rules #97 and 98. I don't think that the thank or apologizes necessarily need to be lengthy. Sure it re-emphasizes the fact they are sincerely thankful/sorry but I don't think you have to make them write a novel because of it.

Rule #99-Same reason as Jenna.

Rule #103-103. The other big reason that I started the BDSM part of this relationship is because I am a masochist. I love pain, I love humiliation, I love degradation. Pain to me is pure pleasure. With humiliation, I am boisterous and filled with the glee at humiliating my slut self. I am worthless (at least I pretend to be) and love the feeling of being treated like it.
A slave does not become a slave just because they are a masochist. My slave accepts pain but that's not to say she enjoys it.

That's all I have though you pretty much covered everything that needed to be.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote