View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 05:10 PM   #19
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

It is late. So late it is early. She tends to sleep in on a Saturday. Today I suspect that will be even more true, after the night she just had. The week she "lost" her spare key afforded me plenty of time to have a spare cut before it turned up inside a shoe. Such a scatterbrain at the best of times, she saw absolutely nothing odd about finding her missing door key in her trainer.

Using my own key, I let myself quietly into her house. My heart races, normally it isn't me who takes the risks. Closing the door oh so slowly behind me, I turn to face up the narrow staircase to her bedroom. Creeping quietly up, wincing at every squeaking floorboard, pausing, listening, a cold sweat forming over my body.

I shouldn't be doing this, I know. It is wrong, illegal and immoral, a total invasion of her privacy. My only defence is that I would sooner die than hurt a hair on her head, my precious little girl, sleeping so peacefully behind just a thin wooden door. Gently I push it open, pause, step inside, pause. Every move I make so slow, deliberate, careful and, above all, quiet. Reaching the bed I gently pull back the duvet, just enough to see her naked body in the dim light filtering through her curtains. I want her so badly. But that isn't why I am here.

The first job is to crawl under her desk. Oh how she would laugh if she could see my naked arse wiggling. Plugging a little USB drive into the back of her computer for future use, I am sure she wont find it. She is not very computer literate, and judging by the dust, she hasn't seen the back of her computer since it was plugged in.

I then turn my attention to the envelopes she retrieved from the abandoned factory. The first is of no interest to me, but it takes a second to find the larger, unopened envelope on her bedside table. Though she doesn't know it, this contains £1500 in £50 notes. Laying a second envelope atop, this one vivid pink so there is no mistaking it wasn't there when she fell asleep. Across the pink envelope, in bold black letters, the words "Open the other envelope slut. Then open this one."

The note in the pink envelope reads;

"I do hope you didn't sleep in too late little slut, your taxi will be here at 2pm. You will be taken shopping to a rather special little shop I know of. You will use the money provided to buy clothing I would approve of. ONLY clothing I would approve of.

Oh, in case you are wondering where the money came from. Every guest at your little party last night paid £50 for the pleasure. I hope you enjoyed your first night as a whore, enjoy your profits."

With no alarms set to go off I wake late come Saturday morning. Even later than usual. My adventures the day before succeeded in exhausting me emotionally and mentally and finally I slipped into a blessed peaceful and dreamless sleep when I eventually allowed the exhaustion to overwhelm me.

Slipping out of bed my eyes adjust to the morning light streaming in through the crack in the curtains and I reach for the bottled water on my bedside stand. As I do so I knock off the envelope I placed there last night and reach down to grab and replace it. It's then that I see the other one that fell off with it.

My entire body stills as I stare at the pink envelope. That wasn't there when I went to bed, was it? I don't remember it. I think back to the prior night and now I know it wasn't there. How the hell? As I contemplate this I detect a lingering scent of cologne in the air and my heart flutters wildly. Was it him? Someone else? How?! I need answers and if he doesn't have them I need to get my locks changed immediately.

So wrapped up in how it even arrived in my room the words on the front of it blur for a long while until I manage to calm myself down a little and focus properly. Grabbing up both envelopes my eyes flick over the written words and I'm tearing into the first one. When I pull out a thick bundle of notes I'm beyond shocked. Where did all this money come from? What's it for?

Placing the money on the bed next to me I dutifully open the pink envelope. I'm too stunned for words by the time I've finished reading and I reflect how usually that's impossible to achieve. He keeps surprising me more and more. I don't know how I feel about this either. I feel like I should be offended but...I'm not. Not in the slightest. In fact, I'm automatically aroused to a very noticeable degree as I read over the contents and again reflect where the money came from.

I glance over at the clock and see I only have a little under an hour before the taxi arrives so in a hurry I rush into the shower and wash and dress myself. I rarely use makeup anymore as I know he isn't too fond of me wearing it so I'm dressed, my hair pulled up into a ponytail and ready to go within thirty minutes.

I hold the notes in my hand and constantly glance down at them still in a daze as I wait for the taxi to arrive. Just before two PM I head downstairs to wait outside and see that the taxi is already waiting for me. I roll my eyes slightly. Him and punctuality. It seems he extends that to those around him too. It's warm outside so I grab a light jacket and my bag before crossing towards the car and climbing inside. I hope it's not the same driver as last night. I don't ever want to see him again, I'm far too embarrassed still.

Without a word the driver pulls away from the kerb and heads towards...wherever he is taking me. I reflect how I've now gotten into a strange taxi twice with no idea of my destination. Where has my sanity and common sense disappeared to recently? As I'm wondering about that the driver pulls up in front of a small store and when I see the items displayed in the window I sigh. I should have known. A fetish shop.

I don't bother to try and pay the driver, having already learned there is no need to the night before. Instead I thank him before climbing out and heading into the shop. As I look around I see an array of lingerie and toys. Making my way further to the back of the shop leads me to aisles of erotic books and DVDs.

I glance over the aisles of clothing and roll my eyes. Everything in here is something he would approve of. It's all extremely skimpy and slutty and leaves little to the imagination. Not one for shopping, I don't linger too long choosing several items for myself. Instead I grab a handful I know that he would like in my size and make my way over to the check out. I refuse to spend £1500 on lingerie, finding that to be ridiculous. He will just have to be content with the several items I have chosen out.

I blush as I pay the cashier, a male in his late thirties by the looks of it. He eyes the clothing and then me quite a few times causing my blush to deepen before he finally starts ringing it up. Finally he tells me the amount and I hand over the cash. He bags up my items and hands me my change and I quickly make my way towards the door, wanting to be out of the place. I have too many emotions and thoughts going on right now and I need to be somewhere familiar to make sense of them all.

As I'm about to open the door I feel a hand on my arm and glance round to see another man stopping me from leaving. As I'm about to question what he's doing he introduces himself as the store manager.

"I need you to come with me, Miss."

I frown at him, entirely confused and question,

"Why?"

He doesn't answer me and instead takes a firmer grip on my arm and begins leading me back into the store, past the check out area and into...his office? I glare at him, confused as hell as to what he is doing. He moves back across the room and closes his office the door and suddenly I feel extremely vulnerable as I realize I am alone with him.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: