Thread: Fiction: Thirty Days with You
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Thirty Days with You

Let me start out by saying that I got coerced into making this a story here on GetDare by Sarge. I wrote this part out for him when he asked me to write about a fantasy I have. The concept is based around flying across seas to meet a Dom for the first time and staying with him for a month. That was my basic fantasy but Sarge then asked me to write out the first two days kind of as a story for him and then when I asked if I could post it in my blog he said he would rather I post it here, knowing I would feel obligated to write the rest of the month out I am a pretty busy person so I can't promise how frequent the updates will be, as I like to spend a lot of time on them, but I will finish the story (: I hope you all enjoy it! Comments are encouraged. I know I am not the best writer!

The story is written in second person like I am talking to the Dom. That is how I wrote it out for Sarge in the first place and considered chaning it to first person but decided to keep it this way for the first post. If you have any opinions on this, I will take them into consideration before posting the next part.

Finally, I know people normally describe the appearance of the characters but in this case, the main character is based on myself (This is less of a story and more of a long personal fantasy, lucky you guys) so I don't find it too necessary to describe myself. Most of you know me. And the Dom, when I wrote it was based on Sarge but because of the second person writing you can make it yourself or anyone you can imagine. If you really want me to describe my ideal Dom, make a comment and I might.

Without any further adieu, here is the introduction. Keep in mind this part was written spur of the moment while I was edging. I touched it up a little bit to make it smoother, but it is still less detailed then most of my writing. The first real part is much betteer.

Arrival:

I land in the airport, where I know that you're waiting for me. We met online a while ago and had always joked about me coming to visit you. Living all the way across an ocean though made them much easier said then done though. I walk off the plane and wait for my bag. I text you to tell you where I am and you easily find me. I am both excited and nervous to see you. I suddenly am worried that this was a mistake. I don't know if I should be here and I kind of want to catch the next flight back home but then you finally reach where I am standing and smile, saying hello. We chit chat while I wait for my bag and my nerves go down. I know I can do this.

You first take me off to the bathroom, and have me put on a lovely pair of vibrating panties.. and you have the remote control. You know this has always been a fantasy of mine and I am already wet. As soon as we walk out of the bathroom you flip them on medium. The long plane ride of anticipation along with the excitement of meeting you has me squirming in no time at all.

The whole way back to your place you're bringing me to the edge and back down, never letting me cum. I'm biting my lip to keep quiet on the walk out of the airport and in the cab on the way to your place. Everytime I think I will go over you turn it off, much to my disappointment. Frustrated, we arrive at your place and you have me strip naked in the hall before going inside. As soon as I'm in the door you put a custom collar on me and tell me to get on all fours. I am so turned on and wet from the ride here, along with the situation as a whole.

You're just walking around, looking at and touching my body ever so gently, telling me how happy you are that I am here for the next month. I am smiling, my submissive side is ecstatic. A real life dom for the first time, I can not wait.

Without warning you take two fingers and stick them in my already dripping wet pussy. You just leave them there for a while, pinching my nipples and asking if I want to cum. I keep saying yes, and you tell me to call you sir.

"Yes sir," I repeat obediently.

I keep repeating over and over again while you finger my pussy hard. I reach to rub my clit and you slap my hand, saying you didn't tell me that I could do that. I keep desperately begging you to cum.

"Cum."

I orgasm on your command. It was amazing, the fact I only came because you gave me permission made it so much more intense. You tell me I am a good girl, as you stick your fingers in my mouth so i can taste.

Then you playfully slap my ass and say, "I hope you enjoyed it, because you won't be cumming for a while." The smile on my face tells me that you might be joking though, and I can't help but smile as well.

You then have me get up on my knees as you unbutton your pants and remove them. Eager to please, I take your already hard cock in my mouth, in and out, slowly at first, feeling every inch slide in and out. I love it, and you know it. You put your hand on the back of my head, pushing me to go faster. I oblige, and when you're close to cumming you grab my hair and pull my head back to look at you, telling me to swallow every last drop or I would regret it. You shove your dick back in my mouth and I get back to work, wanting to make you happy more than anything else, wanting to feel you're satisfaction.

Before I know it I can feel your dick pulsing and then feel the cum hit my throat. You cum so much for so long and I ladoringly swallow every drop, happy that I pleased you.

You're satisfied with me, and realize I must be exhausted from the long plane ride. You take me to your bedroom, me crawling behind you, of course, and upon entering I see the cage at the foot of your bed and start crawling towards it. I should have expected this, but it did surprise me a bit. Even more surprisingly though, you stop me though, saying I can nap in your bed today. I get in and doze off, very content with the day. Dreams of the next month come happily in my sleep.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote