View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #16
aserwer

CHAPTER 3

On the bus ride to the Magic Kingdom, I sat between Jess and Aubrey. I was so nervous. Sitting in a skirt was a whole different animal then sitting in a pair of jeans. I had to keep my legs closed together, and I was fully aware of the guys in the row across the bus aisle from us staring at my chest. The girls made sure to have me wear a white blouse over a red bra, so the boys could all see the bra through the shirt.

The bus ride seemed to last forever. The gazing eyes of the drooling guys felt violating and the minute the bus rolled to a stop, I got up and hurried out of the bus. We all were able to go wherever we wanted, so Jess, Aubrey and I stuck together. I was determined to stay out of the hair of as many people as possible for the rest of the week.

Unfortunately for me, the rest of the class didn't want to give me an easy job. Kevin Wallace was the starting quarterback on the school's football team. After leading them to an undefeated season, Kevin had gotten offers from big-time football schools like Florida and Ohio State. He was the big man on campus, and as Danny he had always been such a dick to me. In my freshman year, he broke into my gym locker and stole my clothes, making me walk around in my disgusting gym uniform all day.

However, as Danielle he saw something that piqued his interest. As we went around Disney World, he always seemed to be right behind me in line. But luckily enough, I was able to avoid him. It was about 6 o clock when we went to the Tiki Room. We had to be back to the bus soon, and we hadn't yet gotten to go. As we stood in line for the Tiki Room, I let out a sigh of relief. I looked around and saw no sign of Kevin. I got close to Aubrey's ear and told her about Kevin.

"I'm telling you, he's freaking me out. Almost everywhere I've been, he's been right behind me!"

Aubrey just laughed. "Well at least he's not here. So calm down, jesus."

As we sat down in the Tiki Room, the doors started to close for the show to start. The lights started to dim, but before it was completely dark I noticed one last person slide through the Tiki Room doors. The dark body came over and sat right next to me.

"Hey, Danielle, right?"

He leaned in closer to my ear. Shit.

"My name's Kevin. I hear you're new. I'm kind of a big deal."

He put his hand on my knee. Double shit.

"Come to my room when we get back to the hotel. I'll welcome you properly..."

He slid his hand up closer to my pelvis. Triple shit.
aserwer is offline   Reply With Quote