Thread: Non-Fiction: world cup finals dare
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #4
riley138

Wink world cup dare part 3

ok as you know he had me tied up in a sleeping but jamal thought better of having me drink the water. he let me go to the bathroom and edge twice before he tied me up. then i got to thinking and asked "master jamal, what happens if i have to crap?" "never thought of that, ok you wake me up and i'll let u go. but you'll get a small punishment. if you pee the sleeping bag you'll get a big punishment and you'll have to wash it." i went of to dreamland.

my dreams where wierd and wild of me and jamal making out like like what i think honeymooners would do and more. i'd describe it but that might make too horny and im still a slave without being able to shoot.(block this out of my mind)

i woke with a pee boner, um you know how every boners different, my woody pokes straight out so i was pitching a tent in a sleeping bag. i really had to go pee but master jamal was sleeping. tried snoring to wake him up. that didnt do it. i tried a coughing fit that didnt do it either. thank god i didnt have crap. the feeling of have to pee got strong. i wasnt doing the pee dance in the sleeping bag but the urge was getting strong. jamal woke up.

"um master jamal sir plaese can i go?" "what do u need to do?" "please sir i have to pee" "i need to shower, i'll be right back right back." hearing the water just made me wanna pee more and thought of everything and was twisting and turning. i couldnt get away. it seemed like hours. then jamal came back. "how you feeling, slave?" "please sir i really have pee" he started dress and put on this rainforest cd. i couldnt handle it anymore so i went in the sleeeping bag. jamal started to laugh and said "sweeeet"

"ok, seeing you peed yourself your now my son. who's your daddy?"
"you are sir"
"no call me daddy"
"do i have to, matser jamal" "yes you do son" "um ok daddy"
"now that your mine you have shave there son"
"ok"
"ok what?
"ok daddy" i shaved my pubes

then had a list of things for me to do with lots of edgin all day

dislikes pee, tied up,

limits poo, drinking pee, extreme pain,
riley138 is offline   Reply With Quote